RDHCS S10 - Livery Requests/Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
A few ideas for S10 :p:D. There's even one for Senad ;)
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-10-49-94.jpg
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-10-58-13.jpg
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-11-27-29.jpg
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-11-34-08.jpg
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-12-08-57.jpg
GTL%25202012-12-04%252023-12-14-39.jpg

Nothing too fancy, but then I'm a simple man lol

Im sure Stuart will get back to you when he has something to show you.. you signed in time for a skin request.. so its a time thing .. :)
Did you send Stuart a pm with a brief outline of what you would like... ie colours or a picture than can be used as a guide..

I signed up for the league with " request via PM".
Do I have to take further action or just wait and see?
Did you send Stuart a pm with a brief outline of what you would like... ie colours or a picture than can be used as a guide..

:O_o:

Rene van Zijp - Yes, you did have to take further action. You actually had to send me a PM with some details.

Rupe Wilson - Nothing received, so I've not been working on anything.

Ok so I have managed to get a skin in game using a stand alone car. It wasn't easy !

Now my problem is that I can't seem to view the screenshots! I have found them in GTL and they are .tga files - GIMP opens up a blank sheet and Windoze Media Player opens them up Upside down and back to front!

Is there something obvious I am missing here?

Next step is for me to create the correct menu thingies, but I was hoping to post pictures here - its not finalised and not as great as some here - but its all my own work and I just wanted to show it off!

After seeing all of the very restrained cars that are being raced this season, I felt a little self-conscious:redface:. So I've redesigned the car-
alpine%2520jump.jpg

alpine%2520rear.jpg

alpine-pits1.jpg

It's a (very) little more restrained, with the colours a bit more in keeping with the Alpine heritage.
I would appreciate some help packing it up for Thommo, as I sent my other one weeks ago, and I don't want to give him more work to do.:redface: I also do want to learn how to do it myself.:ninja:

Si - your bik file is 20Meg. They don't compress any more than they already are, so will make the download pretty big. (We got about 16 complete Porsche 914's down to about 5Meg. Not each - in Total)

I'm going to replace your one with a static one for now to make the overall downloads smaller.

You can then supply the big one for people to download separately outside of the League one.

OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play