RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this is a good looking mod! I have tested the Aston, the Cobra and the Porsche so far and as far as driving goes I prefer the Porsche... but the other two look so much cooler! Lol! Need to test the other cars too of course!

Not sure if Sugo is available for rFactor, but I really enjoy that track.

Also, after some initial testing, out of the available cars, the Skyline seems to be the quickest out of the box, but doesn't feel as fast as some of the others. The Corvette was the most fun for me. Tons of torque, but once you learn to control it, it's absolutely fantastic. The Mustang is also very nice, although a bit understeery at times. I am sad about the CTS-V though. I really wanted to run with it, but on bumpy tracks its much to unstable for my liking.

Since this is on my summer holidays, I think I may conquer sleep and give this a go. My favourite car was the S60, but since that's not allowed, my next favourite is the Pontiac GTO - it's an Aussie Holden Monaro underneath, of course. :D

Awww that must be terrible for you Rhys lad :(,making me feel quite bad for you here,how about a little winter break RD racers exchange program??...that lets you come over here from now until the end of March 2011,so you will be just in time for the Arctic winds and Balkans blizzards swooping down from the highlands,you will enjoy drifting snow,black ice,if your really lucky we might break some records again like last year with a glorius -25deg.
Hopefully you grab this opportunity in time for me to make the Goldcoast600 so i can arrange me trackside BBQ and frosty beers all in the company of the XXXX Angels :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back