RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this unfolds to be and rFactor or GTR2 league then it is considerable. In rFactor we there's two classes with the mod we have in mind and the server supports 50 drivers, which means 25 per class in a mixed grid. Good stuff.

Im GTR the server supports 28 cars and with two classes that means, 14 cars per class. Still acceptable.

In RACE 07 however the server supports 25 cars and with 4 classes that means just 6 cars per class. That's not interesting I think...

Even if it would work out we'd still have to see if we can make GPCOS support this. I know that in rFactor that might not be a huge problem, but in GTR2 and RACE 07 we'll have to do quite some programming.

That's why I think it will be non-mixed. But hey, don't worry about that. After all you'll have more competition if all the cars are about as fast as you own!

What class would you drive in?

We're very busy developing the league for GTR Evolution, which is our prime choice for the RaceDepartment GT Championship, or RDGTC. It's not 100% decided yet, but we're heading for it.

We're interested to know what class you would choose to participate in. Note, you can choose only one.

Check the official GTR Evolution website to check what car is in what class.

GT Pro
GT Sport
GT Club

WTCC Extreme is being discussed as it contains only fantasy cars. So for now choose bewteen the three GT classes.

GT Sport - SunRed SR21 :thumb:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Erik Åhlen

I'm leaning at GT Sport and the Spyker for the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back