AC RDEC 2023 Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Could you put me down as a reserve/swap driver? I probably won't be able to make all sessions but I'd love to participate! Happy to drive either car, they are both a ton of fun and I personally love endurance racing so I am glad to see this series exist!
Toyota please. This seems like good fun!
Sign me up! I'll take the familiar BMW M3 for now.
Thanks Brian.

I'll look at the test event and see how I get on. Are there plenty of places? If not can I provisionally sign up in the BMW?

I'm keen to try longer races, I have been doing ok in the 1 hour multiclass in the Mazda.

Welcome gents.

I'll stick in reserve again Casper ;)

I know we sort of complained about the energy management of the Kunos LMP1s on discord yesterday :p, but I just did some driving in the Audi, and despite the extra thinking, it's such a nice car. I'm still very much open to other options, but I wouldn't mind doing a test race with the cars you listed in the original lineup to see how the energy management feels "in race".

Also, would there be other GTE races during the year besides this? I'm starting to enjoy the vette, but I like the LMPs too and want to see some numbers there for this championship :)

I know we sort of complained about the energy management of the Kunos LMP1s on discord yesterday :p, but I just did some driving in the Audi, and despite the extra thinking, it's such a nice car. I'm still very much open to other options, but I wouldn't mind doing a test race with the cars you listed in the original lineup to see how the energy management feels "in race".

Also, would there be other GTE races during the year besides this? I'm starting to enjoy the vette, but I like the LMPs too and want to see some numbers there for this championship :)

There will be a test race next week so you can see. They're good to race but it's a different type of battle.
Yep, plan to keep going with GTE cars for the forseeable.

I'm leaning towards locking the hybrids in, as my question has just led to more questions :) We can revisit it next year.

Last edited:
Seconded Paul's comment. Another one for team Audi please!

Would give me a chance to run this app too :)

I have been using the LMP dash app for some time now. It really helps with the hybrid management as it gives a simple state of charge (SOC) and deployment (Deploy). Basically how much you have to use and how much you have left.

I also use it alongside Sidekick on some cars (GT mainly) as it includes fuel and brake bias readouts plus a bigger gear indicator.

Plus flags and when wheels are locking, very useful in one display.:)

Last edited:
Count me in for this :D might team up with Casper on the races they’re available for.

Think the only race I’m not sure I’ll make is Spa but depends on which week in May it gets scheduled for :D

I own the P13C so happy for it to be included. Might be the best car on AC.
Kewl, one #DieselGate for me please!
Nice, should have finished my current project before the first race.
Cant wait to finally join again.

Car TBC for the moment
I'm in, Lmp Audi please. Thx
Time to try something new for me. Audi please!

Welcome fellas! Thanks for signing up :)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%