RD Rally Club - WRC Rally Croatia - WRC2 in Croatia - 18th to 22nd April 2024

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
placeholder.png
Have you guys seen the weather in Croatia now? Well. We won't get it that bad, but it might be a challenge anyway!

Session Open: 18th of April 00:01GMT to 22nd of April 23:59GMT
Cars: WRC2
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service
SS1:
Hartje - Overcast(Dry) - Dawn - 7.8km
SS2: Krašić - Light Rain - Sunrise - 8.8km
Service - 45 Min
SS3
: Kumrovec - Morning - Heavy Rain - 12.9km
SS4: Stojdraga- Morning - Light Rain - 10.2km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Grdanjci - Afternoon - Overcast (wet) - 12.9km
SS6: Vrbna - Sunset - Cloudy(Dry) - 12.7km
Service - 45 Min
SS7:
Trakošćan - Dusk - Part Cloud (Dry) - 25.6km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :D

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

Messed all up in the last stage too. It's funny that under rain or very worn wet tyres over dry, I haven't had any mishap on what had been a peaceful cruise all along, avoiding danger. But by the end, under fresh slicks on dry I finally fell off two hairpins, trouncing a final time. Adding insult to injury, I even hopped back in the wrong way for a bit :unsure:.
Gl all!

Last edited:
my podium attack already ended at stage 1. :inlove: Was not able to find a rhythm and made a big mistake. The rest of the stages very nearly flawless. It was fun and i saw the finish line with all doors on the car. (Not always the case :roflmao:)

good first four stages and then stage 5 I must have completely overheard/misheard a call because I went into a turn thinking it was a 5 but turns out it was a 2. big oops, big tree, big dent, big28 secs lost. weird service experience then: motor sounded fine the last stage, so I decided to focus on other areas, when I started the long stage it was coughing and sputtering in high revs? where did that come from? anyway, had a super clean and good run until I sommersaulted into a ditch with two turns to go ... Pity Codemasters only ever did one long stage for Croatia, I think it's really entertaining but would love more km. Thx Ole and all joiners, @Karln3r we're forming a bit of a queue behind you, great run, mate!

Let's do this! NOW! :D

It probably wasn't the perfect evening for a rally. I took it safe on SS1, trying to save tyres. Then pushed on SS2, and it went quite well, just one off (faaar off, but no damage). But after that it started to go bad. In the end retired on SS6 when the car lost speed on full throttle. I guess working 70hrs this week wasn't the best preparations for a rally! Better luck next time! :D

It probably wasn't the perfect evening for a rally. I took it safe on SS1, trying to save tyres. Then pushed on SS2, and it went quite well, just one off (faaar off, but no damage). But after that it started to go bad. In the end retired on SS6 when the car lost speed on full throttle. I guess working 70hrs this week wasn't the best preparations for a rally! Better luck next time! :D

But today I did a 5.5hrs session in RBR without much errors at all! 31 stages, 284km and just two stalls and one cut penalty :p
I guess today was the day!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea