RD Rally Club - Gritty Germany - R2's in Germany- 9th to 12th March 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
a02-jpg.337136

Livery by @MichaelALAD can be found here

Time for a rally with not so pleasant conditions, lots of rain in Germany this week! Pulling out the most modern FWD cars the game has to offer
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: R2
Itinerary

9O8gLbz.png

Session Open:
9th Mar 00:00 GMT to 12th Mar 23:59 GMT.

Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: YES(!)
Unexpected Moments:
Yes!
DLC's Needed: Rally Germany

Had a decently clean run, except for the above on the 6th stage in an obvious place that I should have been more cautious of. For added drama, almost tipped the car on the last hairpin of the last stage, it'd be exasperating to be upside down with the finish line in sight. :laugh:

Anyway, thanks for organizing these events. Had my first go on the previous Finland set, which went fine by minimizing risks despite an unimpressive pace. I've been reluctant to join before, as I'm only 2 month fresh to DR2 on a controller (forcefully without assists, so, no hood cam for me under heavy rain), and not better than upper 2nd tier most of the time. Still trying to figure critical points on non-DR1 stages atm... :coffee:

Cheers to all participating

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back