RD Rally Club - Awesome A's - Group A in Australia - 16th to 19th January 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
20190414093808_1-jpg.301410

Livery made by @joseupp can be found here
It's time to revive the Rally Club for some testing :) First out is Group A in Australia.
To participate in the event, you have to be a member of RaceDepartment, and be a part of the Racedepartment club on RaceNet. Click Here to Join. This club is cross-platform, so you can join from Steam, PS4 and xBox. Sadly Oculus Store users cannot join.

Cars: Group A
Itinerary
TGY8iLs.png

Session Open: 16th Jan 00:00 GMT to 19th Jan 23:59 GMT.
Assists: Allowed
Forced Cockpit: No!
Hardcore Damage: No!
Unexpected Moments: Yes!

Last edited:
Regarding future events. The club will run Monday through Thursday. It's just a combination of me going on a weeks holiday (and not bringing a laptop or anything with me) and the wish to get this going that causes the Gr.A event to be a Thursday - Sunday event :)

Completed it a little while ago, in my first spin in DR2 for 5 or 6 months. I just doubled my total playing time in the game! (Yeah, I've not been too impressed so far to put it mildly.)

It was good fun, despite me sucking soooo badly.
My times weren't helped much by my PC giving me grief (it turns out that Asus Z170-A motherboards don't like fast RAM and XMP mode, and this manifests in crazy sound problems; not a happy bunny right now) and my decision to try and 'improve' the situation by hibernating to change RAM speed in the middle of the rally and then resuming, cos my wheel FFB stopped responding and remained like that until I'd got to the next service point and restarted DR2 entirely. I rediscovered how hard it is to drive with no FFB other than that stupid spring force, which I couldn't turn off in software and was too lazy to turn off by pulling the plug... :roflmao::rolleyes:
Aaaanyhow, it was all just a shake-down run for the upcoming rally season, so no worries! :D:thumbsup::whistling:

Completed it a little while ago, in my first spin in DR2 for 5 or 6 months. I just doubled my total playing time in the game! (Yeah, I've not been too impressed so far to put it mildly.)

Regarding that, I also didnt touch the game from 13th of May until around 2020, idk what's been done in that time, but the game feels better now than it did then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back