RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Sign-up Thread

Driver: Robert Turenne
RaceNet ID: Rawbear
Car: 2018 Peugeot 208 R2
Car Class: J-RDRC
Team: RY Racing
Number:

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S9. - Yes

Driver: Yanick Aubin
RaceNet ID: YMan250
Car: Ford Fiesta R2
Team: RY Racing
Number:

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S9. - Yes

Driver: Brian Walsh
RaceNet ID: Interslice
Car:
Subaru Impreza 1995
Car Class: RDRC-2
Team: Brian Walsh
Number:

RDRC S9.
- Yes

Last edited:
Driver: Bryan Pierson
RaceNet ID: jazz62
Car: Peugeot 208 T16 R5
Car Class: RDRC
Team: Bryan Pierson
Number:

RDRC S9. - Yes

Driver: Gerardo García Díaz
RaceNet ID: G2D / GerarGD (I'm pretty confused since I can find both in different parts of Racenet and even the game itself... excuse me for the inconvenience).
Car: Ford Fiesta R5 MKII
Car Class: RDRC
Team: World Rally Team Estonia 1
Number:

RDRC S9.
- Yes

@Ole Marius Myrvold, Driver Gert Raudsepp (RaceNet ID CrazyNevada) is also in the team with me. Since we are not sure if he can edit his previous message, I let you know this way so you can update your database to put us together in the team "World Rally Team Estonia 1" (the 1 is not a mistake, we expect more Estonian people to follow). Cheers and thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:
RaceNet ID: G2D / GerarGD (I'm pretty confused since I can find both in different parts of Racenet and even the game itself... excuse me for the inconvenience).

Not always easy to know. What shows in game and on RaceNet can even be different. Even experienced same people getting different names on two different rallies in the same club. Best thing is to use the name you see on the results when you check RaceNet. It would be awesome if you could join the club and do the Rally 0 - Rally Testland that's live right now. Or at least enter (and just DNF if you don't have time to drive), that way your name shows up, and it's possible to learn more!
It's really simple for me to change regardless.

@Ole Marius Myrvold, Driver Gert Raudsepp (RaceNet ID CrazyNevada) is also in the team with me. Since we are not sure if he can edit his previous message, I let you know this way so you can update your database to put us together in the team "World Rally Team Estonia 1" (the 1 is not a mistake, we expect more Estonian people follow). Cheers and thanks for your hard work!

He can edit it, but no need. I've changed it (see OP for updated list in about 45sec after this post). More from Estonia! Awesome, maybe you even have some RWD-lovers in Estonia, that class needs some love :whistling:

*Please do not answer anything on this post in this thread, any discussion must be done in the "general discussion" thread. This to keep this thread clean and easy to keep updated for me*

Driver: >>Morten Solli
RaceNet ID: Morten748
Car:
Lancia delta HF Integrale
Car Class: RDRC-2
Team: Morten Solli
Number:

RDRC S9.
- Yes

Driver: Gabriel Veide
RaceNet ID: SirMull
Car: Ford Fiesta R2
Team: World Rally Team Estonia 2
Number:

RDRC S9. - YES

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea