• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Matchmaker

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Ole Marius Myrvold, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Evilsmurf

Evilsmurf

Ratings:
    +37
    Cool, Take it I just add the team name to my original join up post for the new season?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,525
    Quote your sign up and tell what you've edited. That way Michael will see it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rallycameraman

Rallycameraman

Ratings:
    +61
    As you're the only one to reply, welcome aboard Freddy, or will you be more like Eric C? :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. JacobGames

JacobGames

Ratings:
    +4
    Reid Sim Racing want 2 drivers who are new to rallying to join our Junior team in 4WD- class. We will give you advice and coaching to make you faster. If you want to join, apply on our website below by using the contact form.
    reidsimracing.tk

5. Queequeg

Queequeg

Ratings:
    +260
    Did somebody say Manta? :cool:

[​IMG]

Although I'm not terribly experienced with Dirt Rally, I'd like to have a go in this car with a teammate. If you want to, we can sign up as a team.

6. Rob Every

Rob Every

Ratings:
    +117
    By all means chap, the Manta is a great car and the 037 is super hard to drive, so we should have it easy!!

7. Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

Ratings:
    +844
    Looking for someone to join me in the VW, I'm a console scrub but I would say I could do a very decent job!

8. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,141
    plus: what an enticing nickname (says the chap who just bought a pack of mars bars to get me through dark and wet december ...) :)

9. Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

Ratings:
    +844
    Good choice mate, good choice ;) :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Daniel Beck

Daniel Beck

Ratings:
    +4
    I wonder if anyone would like to team up with me in 4WD+(Polo WRC).
    I´m not the fastest out there, but fairly good on all surfaces.
    Drop me a PM if you need a teamie :)

11. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Rules are overrated, choose Wreckfest Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,258
    Anyone in the 2WD- class interested in forming a team? I'm aiming to be a constant top-5 finisher but I won't be expecting that from my teammate - a commitment to run all rounds is enough :thumbsup:

I'm also still undecided on car choice, probably going with the Fiat Mirafiori.

12. Thomas Lambaerts

Thomas Lambaerts

Ratings:
    +155
    Still looking for a teammate? I love the Lancia's in this game. Before the summer i did some RD rally's, usually ended at the top half. My work schedule is pain in the behind, but i will try to make it work around it.
    Racenetname: TazDuiveltje

13. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,141
    very cool, thomas! i'm definitely on, i remember TazDuiveltje (which I guess means sth. like TAZ devil) as a chap way up above my final position in some of the rd events i ran this summer. so far i have not considered doing an extra skin, but if you know how to do this, the original blue flag racing colors are blue (of course) with either yellow and white or red and white. that's because the original team was a norwegian chap and me and later we had a couple of swedish guys. my last blue flag racing rally skin looked like this (team of two was a polish chap and me): [​IMG]

14. Thomas Lambaerts

Thomas Lambaerts

Ratings:
    +155
    Excellent. Hi teammate!
    You are correct about the nickname, it is tazdevil in dutch. And i won a couple of those events after the really fast ones dropped from the rd League. I can't be of any help with a skin, no experience with Photoshop or anything. The only program i can use is Paint.

15. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,141
    not to worry, we'll stick to generic ones then. I would know how to do it but do not have the time at all.

16. Cody White

Cody White

Ratings:
    +159
    anybody looking for a teammate? Gonna rip the Hyundai for season 8...usually manage in the top 100 on dailys, unless i sack it in the trees! Team Wayfastwhiteyracing needs you!

17. Johnny Stathoros

Johnny Stathoros
    Hellenic Racing Association Premium

Ratings:
    +102
    Hello guys i would love to take part in the championship...(big rally fan :) )....if anyone still wants a teammate pm me im up for any class and car but i would prefer wrc cars....still wouldn't say no to another class... :)

18. Cody White

Cody White

Ratings:
    +159
    Lets do it!

19. Johnny Stathoros

Johnny Stathoros
    Hellenic Racing Association Premium

Ratings:
    +102
    ok man what cars? and we still have to sign up

20. Cody White

Cody White

Ratings:
    +159
    I'm signed up 2010 class...gonna run the Hyundia 20i wayfastwhiteyracing...up to you if you wanna join!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.