RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib9o3xl.jpg

My skin for league

When we have test the skinpack and its oke a practise server will be open.

I wait for three skins from:

@Szymon Olizarowicz
@Alexander van der Woude
@Morello

Than is everything delivered and can we test.

RD don't work with liveracers.

No worries at all, I don't know much about live racers so apologies there. Use to AC with stracker, was trying to find a listing for a decent lap time and came across a bunch of liveraces results, thought I'd ask the question :)

So there will be no time recording on the practice server then?

No worries at all, I don't know much about live racers so apologies there. Use to AC with stracker, was trying to find a listing for a decent lap time and came across a bunch of liveraces results, thought I'd ask the question :)

So there will be no time recording on the practice server then?

I speak for myself, but i think no.

I explain.

When RD is working with to let see the fast times it can be demotivated for some drivers.
They see very fast times and they see that they are slow.

RD don't want to make a fast lap time competition.;)

This is one of the most important parts of the league briefing you need to understand! When you sign up to the RDMC, we expect you to be present during all five rounds. This commitment shows respect to the league, your fellow drivers and the organisation.

Drivers who fail to commit to the series will have their premium membership revoked.

@Bram This means that if i fail one of the race from the 5 that are scheduled i will have the Premium removed??
If yes, then please remove my sign up for this championship. I was just informed that i need to work this Saturday evening... Is already bad being working, but loosing the championship because of this even worst... :( Thats life.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play