RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys sign me out please :(

Haha I get what you mean now Bram. This wasn't ment for this forum thread or even this site tbh, add me back in please.

Crikey I would have turned up to race 1 with no car lol

Are the races still going to be on Friday evenings (BST)?

I hope to be able to compete in this, and I was going to hold out on buying the game until the Mini's were released, but I imagine that won't give me enough time to get some GSC club races done before the championship starts.

Guys what have these Mini,s got that Race 07 does not. We are sitting around waiting for something to happen:(. Other than club racing I know there is a marked lack of league racing at RD at the moment , but to just sit around waiting like this is crazy. Please lets get something going in the interim before people run away to other leagues.

I think it's more a fact that we've all enjoyed Race 07 etc for a long time now and we've all moved on to something else now. I used to enjoy Mini Fridays so much, but now it just doesn't have the same pull, but once the GSC Mini's are with us I can see me playing as much as I can:).

Also the GSC FFB and physics are truly awesome;).

Race07 is passed it imo , once you have playedo n better physics and platforms you don't really want to go back, it's old and everyone wants new things :)

i do most certanly, not sure about you guys! :D

I want to sign up for the RD Mini Cooper Challenge S6 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.

I have raced in iRacing leagues here but I see that I should get some GSC races in - will look out for some to participate in this week if that is okay.

Thanks

I want to sign up for the RD Mini Cooper Challenge S6 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 43 52.4%