RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope we don't need to wait untill rFactor 2 is ready and untill we have a good Mod and untill there are enough people who has a good computer to run all 30 drivers!
Do you remember howmuch times rFactor moved the deadline? so I think it would take like 2 years untill we got a good mod and a perfect game.

So why not rFactor 1? Whats wrong with it?

He's not the one who holding anything back, its the entire admin team. This has been discussed before, decisions have been made and while I dont think a single person agrees, most respect it.

There're plenty of leagues out there running endurance racing with the rFactor 1.0 platform.

I dont agree but i respect it. I enjoyed it all and most of the time at least 20 cars finished which is a decent finish for a real endurance race let alone a simracing one! :) btw not once have i had a driver swap related D/C.

It is a really tricky time for these kind of leagues, yes demand still exists, but will it still be there at the end of the year? No one knows the answer as only time will tell.

The last few months, rF2 has shown some decent progress but is still way off being ready for these kind of races. iRacing looks the most suitable and closest to being ready in the next step for team endurance racing.

It is a really tricky time for these kind of leagues, yes demand still exists, but will it still be there at the end of the year? No one knows the answer as only time will tell.

The last few months, rF2 has shown some decent progress but is still way off being ready for these kind of races. iRacing looks the most suitable and closest to being ready in the next step for team endurance racing.

What about those game like Race07 RaceON STCC etc.?

Trash_bin.jpg

No but he is holding the competitive endurance racing from me, and there is a special feeling when its more official.
You are a member since 2010 and you haven't raced in any of the previous seasons of RDLMS and now I am holding you back from racing? :) I think you have missed out on three fantastic seasons all by yourself, you really don't need me for it seems.

Like we said a few times before. We aren't holding anybody back at all. We kindly provide any interested person, team or community that wishes to run a LMS league for rFactor 1 here at RaceDepartment with a supported forum.

So far nobody has taken this possibility. Its always easy to comment on other persons doing all the hard work but stepping up yourself and organize everything from A to Z is something completely different.

We have decided to go for the iRacing and rFactor 2 option from now on. rFactor 1, for various reasons, is a passed station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.4%