AC RD GT3 World Championship Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Brian. I won't make the first two races but hoping to be back in the SIM rig for October. Can I go on the reserve list for the 2nd two events please?

PS. I hope you are all well guys, I had to take a few months out for a home project which naturally has taken far longer than I originally anticipated! I have missed racing with you all and I am very much looking forward to dusting off the kit and getting back.

Hi Brian. I won't make the first two races but hoping to be back in the SIM rig for October. Can I go on the reserve list for the 2nd two events please?

PS. I hope you are all well guys, I had to take a few months out for a home project which naturally has taken far longer than I originally anticipated! I have missed racing with you all and I am very much looking forward to dusting off the kit and getting back.

Of course Tim, just give me a nudge closer to those races and I'll squeeze you in. Best of look finish up the project. Always the way with these things.

Hi Folks.

Just to fill you in, I will let everyone know the plan for the server on friday.

If the numbers stay low we can use S.gp servers as per previous championships. If we get a bunch more signups I'll set it up on our RD servers so we can also use Spa OSRW for the final race. The RD servers are also more stable with 20+ drivers.

Either way it wont make much difference to you guys apart from needing a password to join the RD servers. I'll PM the password to everyone if thats the case.

With all that in mind, if you can, please let me know before friday if you are going to be racing in the championship.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 58.6%