RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 laps of practcie here with Remco and Uli on the RD server yesterday night. Spa setup fits like a glove and this track is sooooo much fun all around. Really looking forward ro Sunday night. Best time with full tank 1:44:1, with 15l: 1:43:2. lol, I'm in the top 12 list, gotta make a snapshot before more guys get on the server to practice ...

Great I like the rule on the formation lap were if you spin you have to go to the back its annoying trying to stay with the pack while slowing down to let people back into there positions.

I have had no time to practice this track at all so I will do my best to keep out of people's way as to not hold them up and sorry in advance to anyone I do hold up.

I'm not going to be able to make this one guys. My cpu fan quite on me, computer still runs but when I get in a game and it heats up it turns off. There is no way it will last for a hour long race. New fan is on the way and should be here next week. Good luck all.

Weather

It will be a nice sunny race, the temperature will start in practice around 23 degrees. During the sessions the temp will raise a bit.

As for the race it will be the hottest time of the day, the temp will raise to 28/29 degrees.

HOT HOT HOT unbelievably hot over 35° I have at home (means outside the hose) I have opened each window and still its really suffering to drive every minute I cant concentrate for anything... If I wont crash I will be happy for the finish line and I dont care how many laps behind the pole thanks for the empty grid it will be more easy for me

Good Luck

Sorry guys for not participating to the race but i totally forgot. :frown: I'v got my new PC 2 days ago and i was playing GTA IV when my teammate Caramidaru Bogdan told me on steam to hurry for the race,but it was too late,worm-up started allready....really sorry. I hope at least an admin to restart the race and give me the chance to join.:frown:

I was hopeles again....Because of the heavy rain the power was down all day....And now when its on again i found out that the race has started in warmup sesion....
This is @#$%....
I am sorry for this,again...:(

Ouch, that was a short race for me.

Didn't have much practice time so used all time during the official practice and warmup. Unfortunately i miscalculated the length of the 6th gear as it was too short with -200 revs :(

On the end of the straight i was in the red constantly resulting in an engine blow on the downshift. Sorry for the smoke i may have produced :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back