RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
C5R

Good race guys. I went into this race knowing that I was slooow. I qualified in p14, but I knew I had been faster outside of qualifying. The race went pretty uneventful for me other then formation lap. I think the people in the back get the raw end of it, I already had damage to my car before the 1st lap started. In the race I was pretty much by myself, I made one over take and had one over take done on me. In the end I finished in p8 just by finishing the race.

Sorry I couldn't be at the Spa race (my favorite track).

I was offered some nice tickets to the Indy 500 so I went with a buddy.

This happened right in front of me on the last lap.

Pretty scary in person... we all thought he was dead... just a broken leg.

Great race until the end when it became a fuel game and everyone was backing off... 96 degrees F (track temp was 131) was a little too much to take at times.

Anyway, congrats on the great event at Spa & maybe I can be back for Nurb on the 27th.

Regards,
CM

Maybe I missed the post or something, but does anyone mind pointing me in the direction of the results? And if anyone has the qualifying order, I would appreciate it if you PMed it to me. Haven't been in front of my home computer much this week so haven't been able to check replay.

Thanks a billion, Dave. I wish I had known I could check quali order on there last week. lol

Anyhow, for those of you interested in the Race Report, stay tuned to the blog, it should be published within the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.6%