RD GP Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
I got the car but I've never skinned anything in my life... (apart from maybe messing around on Forza back on the Xbox...)

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to what I'd need to get started with this?
(free software would be best as I'm pretty skint after Xmas...)
Hey Alex, if you're looking to get into this league, you'll need to have a read and sign up here first! :)

a5ybq1X.jpg

WIP :)

This would be perfect for me if it weren't for the Australian time zone. Can I just sign up as reserve as I don't want to negatively influence the grid with uncertainty in my participation due to time zone differences (it would be 4AM for me in EST)? I'm new here at RD but I've raced already with Matheus and Lorenzo and they can probably vouch that I'm a clean driver. Please, let me know if that's acceptable.

This would be perfect for me if it weren't for the Australian time zone. Can I just sign up as reserve as I don't want to negatively influence the grid with uncertainty in my participation due to time zone differences (it would be 4AM for me in EST)? I'm new here at RD but I've raced already with Matheus and Lorenzo and they can probably vouch that I'm a clean driver. Please, let me know if that's acceptable.

If you can handle the 4am start then you will be fine. I'm in the Detroit area and race with them all the time. Biggest thing is how stable your connection is. My ping to their servers are in the 240 range and have had no problem with the races.

Driver Name: Dennis Cho
Nationality: Australian
Team Name: Trident
Preferred Number 1: 41
Preferred Number 2: 51

also the pedals I'm using don't have a clutch axis (Logitech dfgt) so would I be able to use automatic clutch or will I have to compete without a clutch?

oops I'm not premium sorry
ignore this

Last edited:
Driver Name: Rolf Just
Nationality: German
Team Name: Independent
Preferred Number 1: 43
Preferred Number 2: 45

I've a question about the cars: Are the most of the cars in the entrylist custom cars? I've only 9 cars ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back