RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't lose their Premiums, don't worry. This league ban we talk about doesn't involve losing premiums, is that just depending on when the individual signs out, he'll be unable to join RD leagues for quite some time. That's all.
When you say "signs out", do you mean signing out halfway through the league? Or when you do a "no-show"? Sorry for the questions but I have a feeling that I / we have misinterpreted certain things ;) . I know Luke and Shane (especially Shane :p ) would love to run the IndyCars again, but they are also the two with the most busy schedules, and therefore can't make all the rounds.

I'm really unsure. rFactor2 does not work the best with my system, and last year there were a few major issues I had that made me not want to return to rFactor2. Someone mentioned that RD was looking at using Automobilista's CART mod and to me that seems like a good alternative (especially because I was a huge fan in those years) although I haven't bought the game yet. I will probably end up entering anyway but I don't think I can spend the time prepping for it like it deserves.

I'm kind of interested in this as I quite enjoy the cars, but my complete lack of setup knowledge and inexperience of oval racing is currently putting me off:(

Hi guys,
I am thinking about signing up. I haven't yet decided for sure. If I do, it could be nice to have a teammate to practice with, share setups, motivate each other, etc. I can be fairly quick at times, but I have minimal experience in high downforce open wheel cars, and even less oval experience. I am also not particularly good with setups, but I am always trying to learn. If I join the league, I hope to have fun and do well. I think I can potentially help others a little bit in regards to finding small areas to pick up a little speed, and it would be great to team up with someone that happens to be good with setups or knows these cars or open wheel cars better than I do. I would be racing under The Mighty Forth, just none of my other teammates are available for this championship. Feel free to pm me.
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back