RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy is working on something to us, Peter. Lets wait a bit. I guess we can have both. :)

Btw, it looks great Raphael. Thanks a lot.
I finished up yours Angelo, added a couple Brazilian logos to it to make it look a little better.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ifa1e77sausaln4/Angelo.zip
Untitled.jpg

Please sign me up.
Driver name: Michael Moltke
Skin: my own
Team name: Zealand racing
Preferred number 1: 79
Preferred number 2: 44
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Is it possible to sign up mid season? Unfortunately I am not gonna be able to catch any races until christmas :(
You will be allowed to sign up mid-season, provided there is a grid slot free.
If not then obviously I can't sign you up.

I can add you to a reserves list, should the opportunity present itself?

Awwww how could I resist. I'll definitely run this league!
There he is!!
Great to see you again mate!

*Added reserves list, and section on Premium members to OP.
Please be aware of this, because if we get a full grid, and a premium member signs up, they will get priority access over non-premium members, and the last on the entry list will be placed onto the reserves list. I know it may seem harsh, but we must support those who help support RD.

If you're on the reserve list, you'll be invited to race, should someone from the main entry list not be able to race at a particular round.

But, if we don't end up with more than 22 wanting to race, then everyone will keep their place :)

Last edited:
I'm not trying to twist anyone's arms, but when I first joined RD I ponied up the €10 for a premium membership because I felt it was going to be worth it in the long run. I feel that I have gotten WAY more than my €10 worth so far (I also feel I have gotten way more out of AC than I paid for it and it isn't released!).

If you can, please become a premium member so RD can continue to have cool stuff like this. Since AC is going to reach 1.0 hopefully sometime soon, many of the people who have bought the sim, but have given it up for the time being will start to come off the sidelines to race. This means that (please please please!) the races and leagues RD will have full grids. Premium membership will assure you a spot in those full grids, and you won't be subject to being bumped by a premium member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes