RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefan's car might be a "Doreamon-Dallara":p

Or whichever brand that F3 car is.

I was thinking it several times, but so far, I was never driving some kind of "Itasha" car. Although both Donald Leung (Godsmile Racing) last season and Jonatan Åcerclinth this season in V8 were/are using manga themes.

I'll be watching the hightlights (or broadcasts), so I'll see what you are going to do;)

I want to sign in but havent even tried the Open Wheels yet. Will try this evening and let you know. I had trouble with how the wheel felt compared to how it feels for me in Race Series....It feels very loose. In Race I have a very stiff setting and feels great ... any tips ?

Edit: I use G25

I want to sign in but havent even tried the Open Wheels yet. Will try this evening and let you know. I had trouble with how the wheel felt compared to how it feels for me in Race Series....It feels very loose. In Race I have a very stiff setting and feels great ... any tips ?

Edit: I use G25
Beware once you have tried them you might fall inlove with it!! ;)

Yes Bram would love to be invlolved but I just cant get to grips with how the wheel feels, too loose and very unrealistic. If I turn one way , the wheel just wants to continue to go that way. If anyone would like to join a server with me tonight and try to help me solve these issues so that I can race in the championship then that would be muuuch appreciated.​

Chris, I had the same problem with my g27. With race 07, I like it heavy but going to GSC was very loose.

I setup a new profile in logitech profiler just for this game. Then load that profile before booting up GSC. Now have very close to the feel I have in race 07.

I'll upload what I have in the logitech profiler in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes