RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

• Instructions

Step #1

1. Make a fresh installation of rFactor. If you don't do this, you may have some unnecessary issues. The best way to do this is download rFactor Lite and install it, naming the installation folder 'RDFPC'. It is also recommended to install anywhere but Program Files.
    2. Once this is done, in order to keep your personal settings, go into your previous/existing rFactor installation, go to the 'UserData' folder and copy the folder that has your name on it into the exact same location in your new rFactor installation.
    3. Do the same with the 'Controller' folder.

• Step #2
    1. Download the RDFPC Simsync files
    2. After the download has finished, put both files found in this archive into your newly created main rFactor folder.
    3. Click on SimSyncPro.exe to launch the program. An auto-updater might pop up, in that case, let it do the update
  • Step #3
    1. Click on 'Show Available rFactor Series' and you'll see the 'RDFPC' series. Select this only, then press 'Start' on the bottom right.
    2. Synchronisation is now under way and a message will pop-up when the synchronisation is complete.
    3. Now you are finished and ready to race.

• Troubleshooting

Q. SimSyncPro is having problems starting
    A. Make sure to right-click SimSyncPro and 'run as Administrator'

Q. SimSyncPro starts in German and I do not understand German.
    A. You can select your preferred language by clicking 'Optionen', then scrolling to 'Sprache' and selecting your desired language.

Q. I am having difficulty downloading in SimSync
    A. Try checking the 'Prefer Main Server' option under Options

Q. I get some sort of '550' error.
    A. Keep trying, eventually this problem corrects itself.

Q. I have a mismatch
    A. You should execute SimSyncPro before joining every event

Thanks....................lol I spoke to soon, something my end is stopping it being displayed, when I click your link it loads in and displays for a split second and then is gone, I think I will get the hammer out for a spot of computer tweaking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%