RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

We did low 23 in Q. In practice we did faster times. Very low 23's.
Only did Q in race 1 btw. I am sure if we did Q for race 2 we would have been faster. Fastest race lap time was 23.3 by Chris i believe. But we did 20 min races so that was with arround 55 liters. :)

Thank you Ivo. I was mainly testing with 50 liters on Softs and boost/radiators in race trim (max. 5 laps each stint not to loose too much weight and thus comparability). I got into the high 1:23 in this configuration. When I tried full quali setup my PB was a 1:22.8xx.

@Martin: I'd have liked to be there for the race, but was out of house (social obligation ;))

SgAfV.png
  • For season 5 we use Custom skins. Templates for the car and Helmets can be found here.
  • Logo pack can be found here. Mandatory logo's are RaceDepartment, Symsync and the FSR Logo. The other ones are optional.
  • Only Helmets are allowed. No driver suits
  • Save your templates like this (offcourse your real name). Top template your full name (Ivo Simons). Right side template (Ivo Simonsextra0), Left side template Ivo Simonsextra1), Helmet Visor (Ivo Simonsextra2), Helmet Ivo Simonsextra3)
  • Link to your skin need to be added in your League sign up post.
  • No option to reserve numbers.

FQI8V.png

• Sign ups will open July 17th and will close August 7th. Reopens August 21th again for reserves to join
  • Grid limit will be 30 drivers. But we run a reserve list also.
  • You need to be a Licensed member to sign up. If your not you can become a Licensed member here.
  • Us the format below for your League sign up.
  • Custom skin is mandatory. So you cant race or being placed on the Reserve list if you dont have a Custom skin yet.
Driver:
Custom Skin download link: (When ready)

Yes Josh, download the mod, play with it a bit and join the test races. I think we will have a nice field, but based on former experience I doubt we will exceed the 30 spots limit.

You never know, FSR has a lot of interest at the moment and obviously not everyone can get into that. This offers them another opportunity at a high level single seater league :)

hey guys any chance of running this mod one night a week in the rfactor racing club? not only would it be good practice, it would be fun, and give people a chance to try these cars out with a full field before any season gets underway.

Could someone help me with how to save the DDS file as I keep having problems on that part.

When ever I save the DDS file I tend to get a Mclaren that reflects the light but it doesn't absorb the light like the default skin does.

Pre Season Event @ Sepang - Saturday July 16th 2011

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM RDFPC
Password: Here

18:00 GMT: Practice
18:30 GMT: Qualification
18:50 GMT: Warm-up
19:00 GMT: Race (1 Hour - Formation lap + Standing Start)

[signuplist]224[/signuplist]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 205 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 34 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 64 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 79 34.2%