RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhys logo.jpg
With the help of a friend, Brendan Hewson, I was able to clean up the drawing and colour it. This is using Rhys' drawing, I will make up another using another picture. Then I'll work on Mr. Bloom's idea.

I think it can be much better with the proper work. I did that on paint in 20 1 minute. :D

The helmets I think we could make some render with RD colours or something, or maybe just white like in the pic. The fonts need some work. We could put the R and the D linke in RD from RDTV with the white/black contour. And the FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONSHIP must have the font Mark used to reproduce Rhys' idea.

The lines I put by the side of each letter could be just an image effect or something. There are a lot of effects that could work here... I just did something wuick to express what I thought about the logo. :)

Maybe some shadows and some extra work could make it look really good imo. :)

Mark and Giorgos,

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!! I can't make this myself in a proper way. I can help with the guidelines, as I did, but I really need help to do the logo as a final entry.

I don't even care about being my idea, I only care about driving the league when it starts!!! :) And I hopw to meet you guys here!! :)

How about we all try to make some improvements and maybe we can get everything together when we are done to see what it becomes??? :)

Cya.

EDIT:
Btw Mark, of course I noticed you were joking, but didn't you notice I was joking too??? :D

Will get started so :)
Edit: Ver. 2 of Rhys' logo...
Rhys logo 2.jpg
And my thing on Aritan's idea...
Aritan's logo.jpg

Pretty basic, I know. But you get to choose which you like from what's been posted so far (Rhys, Aritan etc.). After all, you didn't give specific guidelines.

View attachment 14893
With the help of a friend, Brendan Hewson, I was able to clean up the drawing and colour it. This is using Rhys' drawing, I will make up another using another picture. Then I'll work on Mr. Bloom's idea.

I've been missing out on all the fun. Mark, you are a legend... :thumb: To be honest, I like V1 of my logo style better than the V2 you posted with the side-view of the Ferrari. But then that's probably me being selfish... :tongue:

Anyways, great work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies