RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything was smooth for me, no problems.

Sorry about missing start, we are having the kitchen re-plastered tomorrow and the Wife had to have the sink, washer, cooker, dryer all moved out of the room at that exact moment, as all women do and can`t wait.

See you all next week for the start of my rise to the bottom of the table.

You had a good battle (and I mean battle :) ) I had a nice view for some laps until you started to vanish ...

Got comfortable to the car/track better towards the end of the race and tried hard to stay within 35 seconds gap to David. Finally it was 37.7, but this self called challange keept me focused very good. Something to keep for the future for me. Other races when I was just driving around I did a lot of stupid mistakes.

Thx Eric and RD. Now the countdown has started ...

went well from what i could see, apart from one car Giorgos Davakos seemed to be wondering all over the track when i was following him, not sure if it was lag or just his setup or a bit of both as only met him the once when i lapped him and he pulled out of the way quickly to let me past.

Congrats to David Guéhénnec and Nico you were just both too quick for me but i was happy to get 3rd even though it was a lap down.

went well from what i could see, apart from one car Giorgos Davakos seemed to be wondering all over the track when i was following him, not sure if it was lag or just his setup or a bit of both as only met him the once when i lapped him and he pulled out of the way quickly to let me past.

Congrats to David Guéhénnec and Nico you were just both too quick for me but i was happy to get 3rd even though it was a lap down.

I think that Giorgos is racing with a pad and not a wheel.... It seems like a difficult thing to do with these cars.

My race was hareble I axidently pushed some1 and he pushed some1 else and then I think I pushed some1 too when he tryed to overtake me.:sad:

how ever I started in 9th place and after I pushed the person I let alot of cars pass me and I he passed me and then I started to run faster again in that point I was in 15th or 16th place and then I started to run fast and get places because I might hade a penalty for drive through or 25 sec penalty and I finished 7th place. I am so sorry for the push who ever I pushed I never wanted that to happen :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes