RD Formula One 2014 Engineering Team

Hi all,

i start a tread, not really a game, but a kind of. I've think to build a F1 with 2014 regulation to participate as RD team. I know everyone here love F1, so thats why i put it here. I dont really want to put in an other section, i want to made it with RD Forum Game community.

The challenge is here:
http://www.khamsinvirtualracecarchallenge.com/home

Forum part here:
http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13382

We will think in group what kind of design we will use for each part of the car and need respect 2014 regulation. The 2013 is finished and soon the 2014 will begun.

They use a software to test our design and test it on virtual track. They make weird design for 2013 contest, so we need to change that with a real and usable design :)

REGULATION WILL COME LATER

OTHER INFORMATION ALSO

Reactions: Dux
so are we going to collectively put in a RD car, or are we going to have a small RD championship within theirs?
Would love to design a nose.. But i dont know how. Do we request the partsm, drwa them and they model it, do you model it?

Its collectively work, i will the main designer, i mean, i will put our choice on the software Google Sketchup. No internal championship will be made. Its only building a car and will be test by a the contest owner. All the result of each test will be share to us. On 2013 all car was tested on tree different track. Between each test we will able to do some modification.

The contest owner will grant us Radiatord size, wheel, gear box size, engine size and fuel tank. This part of the car will be the same for everyone, so we cant modify it. Our goal will be find the best design, a fastest one and best esthetic.

What i saw, to be to much original is not payfull.... the faster car for 2013 have a nice standart looking shape.

Here the 2013 car

Faster one

JJR:
JJR%252BRacing-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

second:
CSR:
CSR-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Third:
Mercury Motorsport
MercuryMotorsport-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

And all other one:
STZ (10th)
STZ-Racing-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Furia (12th)
Team%252BFuria%252BF1-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Variante (9th)
Variante-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Wiggles (8th)
WigglesGP-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

LB (5th)
LB%252BRacing-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Hit (7th)
Hit%252BReset%252BRacing-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Fatality (11th)
Fatality%252BF1%252BTeam-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Cottrell (4th)
Cottrell%252BMotorsport-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Blindhom (6th)
Blindblom%252BF1-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

KVRC (not ranked)
KVRC-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Big Space (Not Ranked)
BigSpace%252BRacing-Analysis-model-100mph-Yaw3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok we got template rules for starting it.

One point, we wont participate on the contest, now is no more free at this time, 50$ to enter, but if they find sponsor like they did on 2013 one, its will become free and when its happen we will join them. But we can start the design.

Right View
Rightview.jpg~original

Top View
TopView.jpg~original

Front view
frontview.jpg~original

Rear View
rearview.jpg~original

A last thing, for building our F1 team, does we do part by part exactly or just doing it the estetisc look only?

Wow! I am in! If allowed, if space is available :D if i can help anyhow

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies