RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you were updating here, while I didn't have internet ;)

I would like managers to follow the game, and care about their drivers by themselves, so i avoid warnings. Updates are daily (with some very rare exceptions) so be sure to check everyday. :thumbsup: And if you did not have internet, then you would have retired anyway with my warning or not.

PIT RADIO is CLOSED

Steve Hood will have no part in the development of the game

MIKA!!!
So close Jenson, so close. But a win and double podium to round out the season for 2KF1, a superb season that Mika really took it to the Red Nights and Vipers. Most of the mistakes were on this side of the fence, as such we apologise boys! Also thanks to Romain who drove for us for a few races, his help was immense.
As for this race, thanks to everyone, including but not limited to Sasha Jednak for the close race we had going for a while. Hopefully next season we won't see him snowball to another title :D

Good race guys, hope you enjoyed it same as we did. Congrats to Aidan for great race from start to finish and win at the end.:thumbsup: Also well done to everyone and can't wait for next race where we will all be closer than ever.:cool:
As for this season, haven't thought those pit upgrades will be so overpowered and it turned out that season was over after 5 races (good for me bad for marketing).:D As I said, bring on the next season.;)

Well done Mansell, in the end making up for the cheesy overtake at Doninghton! Ahead of DC! Well done for an amazing season, starting midway through and getting points 3 times :thumbsup:

Can't wait for next season, aiming to be at the top this time :D

Curtain is closed by the Flying Fin
images

The last race of the season at Canada has been the most exciting and close race. Even tough there was no battle for the titles, RedNight, 2KF1, VTR and Sigman drivers pushed to their limits and fought hard for the victory. In the end, Hakkinen won and took his 2nd win of the season while the title-man Schumacher came 2nd ahead of the Fin's team-mate, Button.

Last race's dominator, Villeneuve came very close to podium, but finished on 4th after overtaking Senna in the final laps. Other Viper driver, the sole female among these men, Witt came 6th.

Sigman drivers fought greatly in the opening laps for the podium, but their less developed car gave them up after the middle of the race and they finished on 7th and 8th comfortably. Mansell came 9th after a great pitstop ahead of another stopper Coulthard.

There was close fighting as in the lead as in the midfields. Ancevski, DTK, Speedy and Noack drivers fought hard for the last points. They were followed by the group of Toyota and Max Speed duos. Hill proved a great performance with his bad car, but his pitstop pushed him behind of Raikkonen.

All by totaling their cars, Vergne, Yoong and Fisichella retired from the race.

As we finish the season, all teams are starting to prepare for new season ahead which will have many rule changes and lots of surprises. Winter tests will be crucial.

RESULTS
upload_2014-10-10_0-11-35.png

upload_2014-10-10_0-11-49.png

upload_2014-10-10_0-12-6.png

Congrats to Sasha Jednak, Aidan Keranen and Steven Poirier for their amazing battles for victory. Manolis Sigoulakis for his great consistency should be noted. Huge thanks and congrats to the amazing points-finish battlers Jim Laad, Milos Ancevski, Lesley Buurlage, Joel Rautavaara, oldwolf, Rami Saidy, Davin Rizuki, Glitterbomb, Nicolas Nativel and Josh Noack for their contribution and playing. See you all next season.

Wow, so you really needed to be in the first race to do well in the long run.

Glad the Diffuser Patch appeared, it made the second half of the season much more interesting.

Thanks most of all to @Omer Said, this season has been fantastic and really has it's place in the forum now.
Also thanks to @Sasha Jednak for the battles, we'll get you next season :D, also to everyone who took part through thick and thin, you guys deserve a lot of praise, it is so easy to just not bother, but you have all stuck around, so again, thank you :)

again I say, when I came mid-season I expected no points, but we somehow gotten 9 of those!
Some really unlucky moments but somehow I was able to fight back

Thanks Jimmy for the great midfield battles we had, and thanks Omer for running this game daily! Next season I also plan to challenge the top, not just the midfield :D

Thanks for nice words. ;)
It has been great fun in all races this season, and in all I took part in season 1. All I can say is that this game improved and I expect it to get even better in next season. Thanks and well done to Omer for moderating and running this game.:thumbsup:
And to Aidan and other challengers, see you next season.:)

Thanks for the season Omer. I joined late and didnt expect much but what results that could have been good was wrecked by pitstops that took 2 to 3 laps. Other then that a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes