RD Formula Manager - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overtime work has no maximum limit. That is why his purchase is valid. :thumbsup:
But..
upload_2018-11-15_2-40-15.png

Isn't this a maximum limit?

I think those are extra, on top of regular upgrades. He bought 2 chassis, 2 durability, then one of each from overtime work.
But you can‘t buy 4 regular upgrades in 1 marketplace period. It‘s either 1 chassis + 1 durability or 2 of the same.
@Omer Said Then overtime work says you can pick 2 upgrades from chassis/durability/qualy, and says that you can choose same upgrade twice. For me that sounds the same as regular upgrade rules. Not that you can choose 2 upgrades and then each of them twice, giving 4 in total from overtime work. Details are not very clear.

It doesn't say anywhere that it's only 1x overtime work per market period. So either you take it as 2x car upgrades + 2x overtime, or 3x overtime. Either way, both are valid.

MARKETPLACE is CLOSED

Testing Results:
upload_2018-11-15_1-23-12.png

And now the final Grand Prix Weekend begins! Here are the track conditions and forecast below:
upload_2018-11-15_1-23-58.png

You have until Friday night to send your Practice/Qualifying orders. Good luck all!

I mean I thought that was just base tyre speed. You'll see some improvement, but not to the level of the wet speed.
When I asked Omer about the driver skill vs wet speed a long time ago (I think season 4 or 5), I got told that the driver skill was negated in the wet and only wet skill made an impact. Guessing it's the same with tyres if so.

Dry and wet tyres have completely different stats and dry tyre speed is indeed worthless on a wet track.

Driver skill still makes an impact on wet, but wet skill becomes much more impactful.

Lap 1
Hakkinen steady low
Watson push low, do not pass Hakkinen
KM cars continue

Lap 2
Hakkinen focus medium, ERS
Watson push low, do not pass or slow Hakkinen (depending on ahead or behind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 170 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 35.9%