RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about no?
upload_2015-2-7_22-35-25.png

I don't renember he used to be like that before he became a moderator. Yes it is a moderator's job to control the forum, but Jimmy's controlling looks almost like dictature imho :roflmao: (don't take this wrong please :))
I prefered @Omer Said's moderating :)

Allow a bit of freedom, come on. ;) (I say this as advice, as a user of the forum)

I don't renember he used to be like that before he became a moderator. Yes it is a moderator's job to control the forum, but Jimmy's controlling looks almost like dictature imho :roflmao: (don't take this wrong please :))
I prefered @Omer Said's moderating :)

Allow a bit of freedom, come on. ;) (I say this as advice, as a user of the forum)
there is freedom, and then there is whipping a dead horse

Look, I have a lot of people poking me for stuff in PM's, and I have other things to do,so I'm a bit frazzled. I will get around to your car previews and mods and results and videos, but I do have other stuff to do, namely university work. If I'm getting pissed off with people, of course it'll spill over and posts won't be written as well as they should be.

Look, I have a lot of people poking me for stuff in PM's, and I have other things to do,so I'm a bit frazzled. I will get around to your car previews and mods and results and videos, but I do have other stuff to do, namely university work. If I'm getting pissed off with people, of course it'll spill over and posts won't be written as well as they should be.
Well don't take that out on me over a Meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%