AC Rd 5 of the Q1 F3 Championship -Thai GP-Thursday 18th April 2024.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I get high ping when Onedrive kicks in to upload the replay file. This happen between sessions i.e. quali and race start. So if you have something like Onedrive or Google Drive then make sure syncing is paused while you're online.

Thanks for all the great advice guys. What I did in the end is run a packet loss test, it showed significant jitter and packet loss, which was explained to be problematic for gaming. So I ran the test again, this time using a LAN connection and... hardly an jitter or packet loss!
The limited time I had on public servers to confirm that cable connection solved the problem showed promising, no warps so far =)

Hopefully you can now join the rest of the series Jorg.

I remember when I first got into Simracing and exclusively on Raceroom. I was always getting disconnects on Wi-Fi but ever since I hard wired into the router I have not had one disconnect...................now if that's not talking up the gremlins I don't no what is :D .

Give it another go Jorg, it will be a good test.

yes fascinating, these gremlins seem to have an apetite for net packets :D
Thanks for the encouragement mate, I'll certainly do that! Sadly not in Hockenheim, though, since I'm not at home next thursday =/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.