RB19 Sound Mod

Sounds RB19 Sound Mod V10.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ty_playz submitted a new resource:

RB19 Sound Mod (Max Verstappen's Pole Lap Bahrain) - Suuper early on this one! And an entirely new sound to do!

I'M BACK! The first **ENTIRELY NEW** sound mod of this year!

INSTALLATION PROCESS, Using it on a car not mentioned!

1. Drag and drop the 2 files found in the sfx folder in either the RSS FH22 or the VRC FA22 into the desired car's sfx folder.
2. Left click the .BANK file that's ALREADY IN the folder and select "RENAME".
3. Copy the name and delete the .bank file
4. Left click the "rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s"/"vrc_formula_alpha_2022".bank and paste the text there.
5. Open the GUIDS and...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, as I did with 2022, there will be following engine sounds. I will also update this with different variations (as done on the 2022 RBPT Sound Mod, I added the Alpha Tauri Sound Mod).
Yes, as I did with 2022, there will be following engine sounds. I will also update this with different variations (as done on the 2022 RBPT Sound Mod, I added the Alpha Tauri Sound Mod).
Thank you for your reply, I am currently using the RB19 engine sound, I found that the sound of the vehicle chassis and road friction is no longer (compared with the previous W13 engine sound), can the author work hard to fix it in the subsequent updates.

Thank you for your reply, I am currently using the RB19 engine sound, I found that the sound of the vehicle chassis and road friction is no longer (compared with the previous W13 engine sound), can the author work hard to fix it in the subsequent updates.
Yes, I will continue to fix any problem that has occurred. It is only right to fix what is broken, no?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back