RasmusP----- Update on my PC

I think it should be possible for you to find a Nascar 2003.rar somewhere out there.
I have it somewhere on my PC but dont need it because I allready have 2 original NR2003 CDs.
If you find the Nascar 2003.rar you dont need a cd because a NO-CD launcher is included.

To get more info about installing NR2003 on your Win7 check srmz.net and the FSBracing.com out.
Both places have experts that probably can help you.
CatsAreTheWorstDogs NR2003 runs pretty brilliant on Win7 both with and without CD.:thumbsup:
Thanks BrunoB, I found the problem, & NR 2003 is running great.

Thanks BrunoB, I found the problem, & NR 2003 is running great.
Extremely glad to hear that.
Congrat:thumbsup:

Hehe now you just need to install the most exciting mod for NR2003 (IMO:laugh:).
Personally I only installed NR2003 to be able to drive this mod: Redlines GTP mod:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You will be able to drive the mods 4 cars on the NR2003 tracks you allready have:
Sauber c9, Jaguar XJR-9, Toyota 88cv and Mazda 787b:)

I recommend purchasing a second hdd/ssd, install only what you need for racing, and only boot it when you want to play racing games. Dont even browse the internet in it. Do that stuff on your regular hdd/sdd.

For imaging software I worked +10 years with acronis (still do in my workplace), but I also recommend this free software:
AOMEIBackupper standard. Its free, does the same, supports most features, and works great.

[QUOTE="BrunoB, post: 2933550, member: 116273"I already have GTP]Extremely glad to hear that.

Hehe now you just need to install the most exciting mod for NR2003 (IMO:laugh:).
Personally I only installed NR2003 to be able to drive this mod: Redlines GTP mod:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You will be able to drive the mods 4 cars on the NR2003 tracks you allready have:
Sauber c9, Jaguar XJR-9, Toyota 88cv and Mazda 787b:)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="BrunoB, post: 2933550, member: 116273"I already have GTP]Extremely glad to hear that.

Sauber c9, Jaguar XJR-9, Toyota 88cv and Mazda 787b:)
[/QUOTE]
I already have GTP game since it was released. The game loads, but when you click on Drive, I get the CTD, not sure what's wrong with it. Years ago, I found the GTP mod redone to work in NR 2003 , like a regular mod, but No working headlights. Other wise, it's the same mod. The tracks I used to like mostly were the oval tracks, driving in the Night oval tracks, with only the headlights. Drawback with the mod, was the headlights were never that bright, had a hard time seeing the track & the other cars. It was iconic for it's time. I might just delete it.

I already have GTP game since it was released. The game loads, but when you click on Drive, I get the CTD, not sure what's wrong with it.
My best advice on your GTP troubles is to get in contact with the http://www.fsbracing.com/
You will probably have to join/register I guess.:)
I was a member and raced regularly the GTP mod online with them some years back.:thumbsup:
And thats the reason I dare to say that if somebody can help you with NR2003/GTP then they are the experts.
So if you really want to get your GTP mod going then you know what to do;);)

For imaging software I worked +10 years with acronis (still do in my workplace), but I also recommend this free software:
AOMEIBackupper standard. Its free, does the same, supports most features, and works great.
Thank you Dan.
I have been using Acronis backup/recover launched from CD for about 10 years without any mishaps.
But I will check out your AOMEI just to see what it is:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea