[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I tested the app and it was all good, until suddenly my game crashed. I tried again and it still kept crashing for some odd reason... I tried racing with both RSS and VRC together and both alone, but still nothing works... Also noticed than when u do Cntrl+C (let the AI drive for u) the AI just uses it nonstop...

If you could also copy and paste the text from drs_zones.ini file from the track directory in a response to this thread, that would help me greatly.
[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.0590928
START=0.105006
END=0.291232

[ZONE_1]
DETECTION=0.280106
START=0.320
END=0.479262

[ZONE_2]
DETECTION=0.85945
START=0.924378
END=0.0718026
this is from austria 2022

Is it possible to de activate the mod for cars that don't have it installed but have drs? I want to have some races with it normal cause it throws me off not being able to use it. Can i just disable the lua app and it works?

Last edited:
Schmawlik submitted a new resource:

F1 Regulations - Helps AC become a more realistic F1 simulator.

Read more about this resource...
Well, i did everything what was in tutorial for 3 times, and then 2 times i tried with previous version 0.60, nothing happened, AI still can use DRS any time, me either, lua app is installed, everything set to global, extended-2 set, i tried with packed data.acd and without it, nothing happened, my csp version is 0.1.78, no previews, please help me

Well, i did everything what was in tutorial for 3 times, and then 2 times i tried with previous version 0.60, nothing happened, AI still can use DRS any time, me either, lua app is installed, everything set to global, extended-2 set, i tried with packed data.acd and without it, nothing happened, my csp version is 0.1.78, no previews, please help me
What car are you using?

Schmawlik updated F1 Regulations with a new update entry:

Upcoming v0.8.0-alpha Update

I’ve almost finished the fearure to disable DRS when conditions on track are too wet. I’m also working on a feature that works on CSP 0.179-preview5, that will fix the slowness of AI drivers in DRS zones when they don’t have DRS active. Another experimental feature will be “Launch Control” for AI drivers, that will let them take off from from the grid faster.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I tested the app and it was all good, until suddenly my game crashed. I tried again and it still kept crashing for some odd reason... I tried racing with both RSS and VRC together and both alone, but still nothing works... Also noticed than when u do Cntrl+C (let the AI drive for u) the AI just uses it nonstop...
I'm having the same issue. Tried different cars, tracks and even version of CSP, nothing worked to fix the crashes.

Hi,

I don't know if this helps, but when I disable this option in CSP, the mod stops working.

Regards.

1662144642218.png

Brilliant Mod. Works very well bar one rather major flaw that I am experiencing: the MGUK Control does limit to max 4 per lap, only for me it remains there indefinitely. That is, no reset after end of that lap, or for that matter I am stuck on whatever MGU-K setting I've maxed at for the duration of the race.

If it were all possible, I'd ask if it is possible to just disable the MGU-K Control part. The DRS itself works amazingly...

Please assist...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes