Random freeze

Hello

Since quite a long time I had some random freeze while playing, often short and ~1 per hour, but since few month I noticed they're more frequent (and longer) and I can't stand them anymore.

After some research I found that a lot of people had them beacause of OV1 Info and RSR live app, I removed both but nothing changed.
I don't think its from the compute, I made a new one two month ago (game is on a SSD, I have a 3080, 32go RAM and a amd 3950x), but it changed nothing. :O_o:

Hello my help-seeking friend.
I had the same problem after a complete reinstall.
Stuttering, freezing, it was different from racetrack to racetrack.
I tried without SOL, with other shaders. Nothing, really nothing helped.
Then I switched off everything that has to do with VR, triple screen and everything that was experimental. Did a lot of internet research on this.
Furthermore, I switched this whole update fuss to only at start.
And last but not least I set the replay duration to the minimum.
I never look my own replays.
I'm not one of those "look how great my Assetoo Corsa looks" guys running around on youtube.
Lo and behold, Assetto Corsa runs and looks fantastic. No more freezing.
Maybe that will help you.

Hello

Since quite a long time I had some random freeze while playing, often short and ~1 per hour, but since few month I noticed they're more frequent (and longer) and I can't stand them anymore.

After some research I found that a lot of people had them beacause of OV1 Info and RSR live app, I removed both but nothing changed.
I don't think its from the compute, I made a new one two month ago (game is on a SSD, I have a 3080, 32go RAM and a amd 3950x), but it changed nothing. :O_o:
Almost all freezes in hardcore gaming proceed from overheating issues, either cpu's related or from video card origin. Power supply as well could be low in power to properly feed all components hungry for juice. Is not just putting together a new system, there are so many technicalities involved in the process to take in consideration. Lastly make sure you play with a stable CSP for Assetto Corsa , check inclusive for old video card drivers that make the game stable, they are called legacy drivers, check if your windows has all the libraries complete for Directx otherwise would stall games in general. Good Luck!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.