Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0 FORD FIESTA RS WRC V 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you so much for letting me know and for keeping the car updated and working!

Will test and report back.

Edit: Its working wonderfully.

Only for curiosity, what was wrong with the original config file?
No one had created a file for it yet. When there is no explicit file, CSP "guesses" based on the names of the objects that are in the model. It couldn't properly guess which parts were headlights, so it didn't render any. I had to learn how to do this (with some kind help from some of the other CSP developers) and eventually got it working correctly, so once it was done, I submitted it to the CSP development repository, and it was accepted.

Hey :)
i am having great fun with the car. Really enjoying this mod.
But i would have one suggestion or wish if posssible:

I have been trying to do some gymkhana style laps and the awd drifting feels just great. Only issue is that the WRC spec engine is lacking a bit of punch. In first gear i hit the rev limiter way too early and on second gear i just cant get the power to the wheels to properly excellerate through the corner.
As this was the base car for one of Ken Blocks Gymkhana cars: How much work would it be to have a Subversion with the 600HP/650NM(?) (The official Homepage states "NM ft-lb" so i have no idea what the number actually is but 650 ft-lb sounds a bit too much, right?) Gymkhana Engine? Unfortunately i could not find any Power/torque diagram on this particular setup, only the official numbers on https://www.hooniganracing.com/pages/garage stating its a 2L turbo Ford engine with above numbers.

If this is too much work thats fine, but as i have never even attempted to create a mod i have no idea if that is just typing in a few numbers or if thats a lot of work.

If you decide to do this i would be happy to supply you with a Gymkhana Style Vid for the Mod-Page. That said, i am sure there are better drifters than me... but honestly thats the only thing i can contribute to this mod (besides a Paypal-Beer-Donation). I might try to make a Skin for it - but i doubt it would be very good.

Last edited:
Have a strange issue installed car all ok but when I get in game and try to drive car does not move just sounds like it's spinning tyres and car crabs sideways bur will not drive. tried different tracks all the same all other cars in game work fine?

ive downloaded the previous Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0 FORD FIESTA RS WRC V 3.0 if i download the updated version and just drop it into content manager will it overight the old ones and replace them with the updated one​

I looked through the links and did not see it. But is there a file with the Skin templates to do our livery? either in PhotoShop or some other layered file format?

Thank You in advance.

Jason

Hey :)
i am having great fun with the car. Really enjoying this mod.
But i would have one suggestion or wish if posssible:

I have been trying to do some gymkhana style laps and the awd drifting feels just great. Only issue is that the WRC spec engine is lacking a bit of punch. In first gear i hit the rev limiter way too early and on second gear i just cant get the power to the wheels to properly excellerate through the corner.
As this was the base car for one of Ken Blocks Gymkhana cars: How much work would it be to have a Subversion with the 600HP/650NM(?) (The official Homepage states "NM ft-lb" so i have no idea what the number actually is but 650 ft-lb sounds a bit too much, right?) Gymkhana Engine? Unfortunately i could not find any Power/torque diagram on this particular setup, only the official numbers on https://www.hooniganracing.com/pages/garage stating its a 2L turbo Ford engine with above numbers.

If this is too much work thats fine, but as i have never even attempted to create a mod i have no idea if that is just typing in a few numbers or if thats a lot of work.

If you decide to do this i would be happy to supply you with a Gymkhana Style Vid for the Mod-Page. That said, i am sure there are better drifters than me... but honestly thats the only thing i can contribute to this mod (besides a Paypal-Beer-Donation). I might try to make a Skin for it - but i doubt it would be very good.
I've done a RX/Gymkhana version, you need also to change tyres^^

Great mod, great fun!

What are the ideal tyre temperatures for the car?

And is there a way to get the data into Sidekick to work out optimum pressures?

Last edited:
Hello, i just downloaded your mod and tried to take it for a spin but i can't seem to get the car into gear with the shifter on my wheel, but if i use the shift petals then it works, is there a fix for this? other cars/mods work just fine by the way

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back