Resource icon

Save Game Rally ready satsuma 23.12.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
SPOILER: LICENCE/COPYRIGHT | PUBLISHING/SHOWING/SHARING OF MY MODS

I have seen several people uploading videos of my mods without linking to the original source
or even giving versions of my mods out without asking if the are allowed to.

Please keep in mind that I as the creator own the copyright to those mods and assets.
Which means I'm also able to for example on youtube: get your video taken down.

I don't think this is necessary in any way so I ask you very nice to please link to my original work either to this site racedepartent or nexus (or both).

I will usually try and ask you to add links to my mod or remove files that include my mods.

You are not allowed to earn money with my mods -> not even ****** or crap like that!
If not allowed by me (which usually won't happen).

Do not share files that have my mods in them (like savegames).

This is not to prevent you from sharing your save game like
for example advertized as "... turbo ... savegame" or anything
but to prevent outdated files roaming around and in return causing people to come to me and ask why there version of the mod won't work and ask for a fix (usually without supplying any useful information).

*Sharing config files found under Mod Settings is fine and obviously needed for a savegame

Just please link to them, If a person is interested they can get it from the original source with the latest updates and fixes.

lmao dude, you just uploaded a copyrighted game (which is illegal). You cant post the original game files in these, you have to post your files or your save game .txt files. You also cant reupload other people's mods, only the ones you made. The save files should just be these.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back