Rally - Rally GB - Mon 10th & Tue 11th November 2014

Uh oh!

Looks like once again the times are wrong for the rally :( this will be the third week of being put on an incorrect timeslot and not being able to run.

I'm a bit over it to be honest, I hang out all week to play this game and have some fun and lately it's been more headaches than it's worth. As per the regs, the start time was : 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *

The RD GB OC is scheduled for 10:30, but the current RDRC is scheduled for 10:30 GMT which means 21:30 EDST) an hour out... again....

Can someone please look into this, if i again can't run due to starting so late or having a mismatch between the time posted and the actual time of the session, I just can't give up my night to get frustrated.

Please help.... anyone?

Uh oh!

Looks like once again the times are wrong for the rally :( this will be the third week of being put on an incorrect timeslot and not being able to run.

I'm a bit over it to be honest, I hang out all week to play this game and have some fun and lately it's been more headaches than it's worth. As per the regs, the start time was : 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *

The RD GB OC is scheduled for 10:30, but the current RDRC is scheduled for 10:30 GMT which means 21:30 EDST) an hour out... again....

Can someone please look into this, if i again can't run due to starting so late or having a mismatch between the time posted and the actual time of the session, I just can't give up my night to get frustrated.

Please help.... anyone?
Hmm, I think I know where it have gone wrong ;) PM'd

Thanks Ole.... we will get there eventually... sad that the last three weeks there has either been a drama with the times, or no event at all and I dedicate my Tuesdays to this. It's hard to justify when it's more aggravation than enjoyment. I will keep in touch over the next few days and see if we can't get this sorted once and for all.

Cheers, and thanks again - I don't want to sound negative but I am just saying it how it is :)

This was the most fun race club I have driven. Eu session had so many drivers. Fun to compare times "live" after stages and sometimes get some splits live in car. Hope we all can do the same more often:)

Somebody using teamspeak in rallyclub sessions?

Thanks to the "norvegian rallymafia" for organizing rallies for us. "Jævli kurant" ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.