FM4 Raising the profile of Forza on RD

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
As some of you will realize the amount of Forza players on RD as pretty small, so has anyone got any ideas on how we may be able to get more players on board?

Adrian made some great videos that are now showing on RDTV and we have had a couple of new members since. If anyone else can show some initiative to raise the profile of Forza on RD then maybe we could rival games like rFactor and iRacing to have some of the best racing around.

Took it to the masses for an hour today. Not too bad fro idiots. Thought one way may be to stay in a lobby, see who races clean, then send message regarding Race Dept? Might give this a go.

We ought to do this more. I find multi-class races have cleaner drivers, even the people in slower cars move out of the way, and the faster drivers (for the most part!) do try to pass cleanly..

we could possibly do a C,B,A,S class cars for online races. We could plaster them in RD decals and make them available in the club garage and drive them in these races..

don't know what you others think of that though..

@DT
Our top man, mr chip hasn't been on for a while. If you're tech savvy make on from Saturdays IC race ...
I would, cept I'm using a USB to run Forza 4 and it won't allow me to save replays unless I have it on the Xbox HDD :(

Xbox HDD is 4gb and only 100mb free and no I don't have a capture card.

Moved things around and now FM4 is on 2 HD's or maybe 3, I dunno! :eek:

Will be able to save it now though :)

Can't do it, apparently the Xbox 360 SLIM 4GB integrated HDD isn't an Xbox HDD :eek:

According to FM4...

It's in racers lounge but point taken. The trick is to keep the thread 'alive' by, as you say, keeping it up to date.
ye basically, but the point i was trying to make as well is that you could put, well all of your events on the Forza forums, thing that i think makes it tricky is the licence membership business, but explainations with the leagues would sort it out i guess

Don't know how many of you are on Facebook but just seen the Forza Motorsport Turn 10 Studios Game Page and they are asking people of any videos, fan sites or racing leagues that anyone would like them to spotlight. Just gotta let them know about it in the comments. I've given RD a mention but I suppose a few more mentions wont do any harm.

Don't know how many of you are on Facebook but just seen the Forza Motorsport Turn 10 Studios Game Page and they are asking people of any videos, fan sites or racing leagues that anyone would like them to spotlight. Just gotta let them know about it in the comments. I've given RD a mention but I suppose a few more mentions wont do any harm.
ive done the same jim, also attached a link to the forums and a little bit on what we offer

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%