RainFX, Animated Wind Turbines and Custom Shaders Overhaul for Blackwood

Tracks RainFX, Animated Wind Turbines and Custom Shaders Overhaul for Blackwood 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lavalamp641 submitted a new resource:

RainFX, Animated Wind Turbines and Custom Shaders Overhaul for Blackwood - A Custom Shaders Config with several additions for Blackwood.

Custom Shaders Patch is required, otherwise this will not work.

RainFX is currently only available from Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab's Patreon.

This is for the Blackwood conversion by Tiago Lima:

To install, drag the 'content' folder into the root of your 'assettocorsa' folder.

What does this do?
  • RainFX.
  • Animated Wind Turbines that change speed based on weather conditions.
  • Night...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, nice work.
Is it possible to change the speed of the wind turbines somewhere?
Hi :)

The speed of the turbines changes depending on what the wind is doing, so their speed will vary over the course of a session.

However, if you would like a more manual approach to change the overall speed multiplier, open up the config and find the sections called "[ANIMATED_x]", there are 5 of them. Look for the lines starting with "SPEED_MULT", changing that value will change the turbines speed multiplier. :)

Small note: If you are using the free camera hovering above the track looking at the turbines with the pitlane behind you, "Blades01" is the Turbine on the far left and "Blades05" is the far right.

Hope this helps :D

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately the wind turbines turn even when there is no wind. But that is not so important for me. I used your tip with the config and reduced the multiplier by 1/5. Now it looks a bit more natural (for me).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back