RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Nick Price

have to say i enjoyed my first race in the club :good:

managed to keep it out the wall at birmingham and roll in 4th...

i was feeling confident at enna, had car setup to pound those curbs, but kudos to the top 2, biiiig balls (where the chuck norris emote gone?) was running a strong 3rd untill i dropped my connection on the last freakin' lap! :pissed-off:

managed to rejoin halfway through brands practice, didnt have a setup ready like i did at the previous 2 tracks, fumbled together a setup and generally had a lousy race full of mistakes and smashed myself to bits in the midfield with a couple of laps to go :wink2:

enjoyed it, very good car/track selection :good:

Superprix didnt go well for me.
Enna was the usual insanity,but perversely sort of fun.
Brands provided the proper racing fun for me tonight,constant pressure for 12 laps basically.
Well done everyone and what a treat those delicious skins are :good: .
Thanks You Andrew and RD :good: .

Nice racing night all :clap:

Race 1: Qualified in 5’th and made a reasonable start but still lost 1 place into first corner dropping me to 6’th.
Where passing others who made mistakes and found myself suddenly in 3’d.
Hade a really nice fight from mid race with Hendrie battling for the 2’nd position, when suddenly he slided a bit wide and I could snatch it.
Finishing in 2’nd with Hendrie close behind after a real fun and fair fight.

Race 2 : Qualified in 3’d. Had a good start but the car was extremely nervous with cold tyres and full fuel load, and I dropped one place after the other. On lap 2 I made a small spin and dropped some more places. After entering the track and picking up the speed I ended up rear ending someone who where going really slow into the first chicane and we both spun.
Got behind the really heavy lagging guy aftre that and had some scary moments before I could pass him.
Picking up some places and finishing in 7’th

Race 3 : Qualified in 4’th. Don’t know what it is but I just cant hold of others when I am on cold tyres…. dropped down to 6’th (or 7’th) on the first 2 laps before I could start picking up the speed again.
Hade some nice battling towards the end and could retake some positions and finally ended in 4’th

As always a relay nice racing event with those Radicals, thanks RD, Andrew and all who raced :laugh2:

Absolute blast, these cars were so much fun. The best car combo ever in Enna and Radicals just lol racing.

Thanks for the event Andrew and all the racers participating.

The Sweet Tooth Racers looked brilliant, even if I do say so myself:wink2:

rads6.jpg

rads1.jpg

rads2.jpg

rads3.jpg

rads4.jpg

rads5.jpg

• Matt Crouch

Charlie, so you know I think you had the wrong version of the track. When you did join your car was floating in the air which suggests you have a different version. Can affect you joining as well even on a different track (not sure on the situation there though)

Anyway, a fun if rather unfruitful night in the rads. Gotta say you picked some tricky tracks.

Birmingham, spent most of the race behind Stuart. After a few laps stuart bounced off a wall and we collided :D (every time we touch...) Then a few laps later I had a lot of speed on Stuart coming into the uphill right hander, trying to make sure I was well ahead before going into the corner I managed to brake waaay too late and hit the wall. Carried on ok though and finished in whatever place that was.

Enna, bit of a disaster due to a rather ironic accident. Good first lap but coming into the second lap I was just behind Jan when he came off the track. I kind of thought I might have caused it (but it turns out we didn't even touch), so I let him catch up, this seemed to result in me forgetting where I was completely and drifting toward some tyres causing jan to go unavoidably into the back of me. Big sorry :grouphug:. It was truly one of the most stupid and avoidable accidents I've ever caused :wink2: Crashed again later and my suspension was off to the side, then again and decided to just pit in and not finish the race..

Brands wasn't bad. Good first few laps and got into 5th at one point, then crashed at Druids (the usual suspect), damaged suspension. Still had some brief fun with Manuel. Can't go wrong with Brands Hatch really.

Was a good night anyway and not one to take too seriously :th_love:

edit: and of course all the skins were looking good. :th_cool:

• Andrew Evans

zomg! i love these cars too much... the only smilie that can do it justice is this: :bang: just what was needed after a pretty horrendous mini event on friday night....

always love a bit of brum... not the prettiest of tracks, but flows nicely... a street track with an element of forgiveness... those cheeky brummies!... apols to gary... came flying round the bend to find him pointing the wrong way after some shenans with someone else... couldn't stop in time, full face massage... :kiss2:

enna... arrrrrf!... by the end of the race i'd finally learnt which chicane was which... unfortunately got a s&g for trying to be THE MAN :chuck:at the back chicane... lulz provided, as bob mentioned, with our switching back and forth while the other enjoyed the scenery.... no worries about the slappo, mate - i braked heavily after tapping manuel whilst trying to avoid the irrepressible lag machine that was serg... (sorry manuel!)

brands, always nice to nip round brands... went in search of the never-ending grip which gary and ries spoke of... therefore off at t1 twice, during the race, 2nd time atomizing the car...

all in all a gushworthy evening of radicalnessness... thanks to all who came out to play... kudos majeur to s & s for the super fantastisch skinpack... really totally beyond the call of duty :thumb:

will probably alternate the rest of the series with r8 prod races... catch y'all next time.... :in-love:

Thats a real shame Olly, I know how hard you practiced for this, you may beaten me with your times and been on the podium.
At that time, we were just into Qualy, so you should have been ok to join.

Did the message specifically say "you can only join in Practice", or did it say "you can only join in Practice and Qualy" ??

Thanks for the advice Matt - that's what I was thinking. I downloaded B'ham and Enna from this site, and I assumed that Brands was the version that comes with the game? Maybe I'll delete the folders and try again. I've only just got GTR Evo and I'm more used the installing tracks and mods on rFactor. I'll try to get it sorted for the next race.

I'm really gutted, as it sounds like I missed some great racing! Sorry again that I had to drop out everyone. :(

I think the best Smiley to describe this event for me is :at-wits-end: !!!

Practice and Qualy was going great, and I was really looking forward to a good race, when BAM. My game terminally froze in the warmup. :crying:

*Mutters a few choice words about his game and how it has a mind of its own and can randomly do terrible things to him* :p

*Sigh*...I am EXTREMELY disappointed. Oh well. At least Eric gave me STCC so I can continue racing with you guys! :thumb: Here everyone, have some Birthday Cake! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back