Racing against AI, everyone DQed on penultimate lap

I dunno if I had this problem before, but since last night (since that big RC, update) every race I've had where I've actually made it to the penultimate lap, I've been getting DQed and so have all the AI.

On the penultimate lap (once that was the 11th lap, once that was the 15th - in different races), a notice comes up on the screen "saying mandatory pit stop" for this lap. i've both ignored the notice and also pitted - in all cases I was DQed (and so were all the other AI drivers). These were races where I had set it up with a mandatory pit stop in the race (but I had already done that pitstop, and I had seen AI pitting too).

Is this a known bug? Right now, it's screwing up all my races :(

It's generally caused by mandatory pit stop rule or mandatory tyre change. I also got a problem like this. You can see at the end of the video:

In the video, that is like the problem I have but I also get DQed too.
I do set up races with one mandatory pit stop. So you mean that if I don't have a mandatory pit stop at all, this problem won't happen?
Problem is... I like having a pit stop/pit stops in a race.

I do set up races with one mandatory pit stop. So you mean that if I don't have a mandatory pit stop at all, this problem won't happen?
I think the problem might be related to the number of tires that have to be changed. If you set that to 0, there shouldn't be disqualifications anymore.

On the other hand, people say that this is also not working correctly: https://forum.reizastudios.com/thre...ad-the-opening-post.9856/page-250#post-238418

Last edited:
Well actually the main problem is not the pit stop, It is changing tyres. If you set your mandatory tyre change 1 or bigge number and not change any sets of tyres youre (and also AI too) get DQ from race.
You can solve the problem by setting pit strategy to change tyre or (if you race short stint but want pit stop) change the mandatory tyre change value zero.

Having a mandatory stop mandatory tire change value =0 does not fix it for me. Right now mandatory stops just look to be broken. I'm sure they are aware of the bug reports. Hopefully a fix will come in a patch as opposed to having to wait for the next release.

Is a workaround to turn off mandatory pit stop and to put tyre wear to x3 (or so)? I'm looking for races where I'd have (and the AI too) to do one pit stop in a 20ish-minute race.
Would that be a good way to do it?

Hi having same problem impossible now to race off line against AI a shame glad to have other sims to race back to Project cars 2 and AMS 1.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 34.5%