RaceRoom Update Talk ‘n’ Drive: Wednesday 30th Jan - 19:00 UTC

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive Video.jpg

We get an early sneak peek of the upcoming new RaceRoom Racing Experience content and update - set to release very soon for the enjoyable racing simulation.

With every new patch comes plenty of excitement within the simracing community,regardless of the simulation in question, and the same goes for release day in RaceRoom Racing Experience. With a new build set to deploy to the sim before the end of the current week, we took the opportunity to check out some of the new content due to be made available within the title.

From the brand new ADAC GT Masters 2018 pack around the new Autodrom Most location, we take a look at the latest content offering from Sector3 Studios and share our opinions, thoughts and experiences with the new build.

We will be live on our RDTV Twitch channel from 19:00 UTC Wednesday 30th January, just before the scheduled running from our current programming schedule.

Enjoy!

ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 2.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 3.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 4.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 1.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available as a free to play title on Steam PC now.

What to know more about RaceRoom Racing Experience and stay in touch with the latest news? Head over to the RaceRoom sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get yourself involved with our passionate and vibrant community. We cover the latest news, give you exclusive content to enjoy, and of course host some fantastic Club and League racing events! What’s not to like?

Like what we do? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Yessss! Love that we get a full grid (well hopefully full) and a new track. Yea,yea, no night or rain. It will come I'm sure but in the meantime..................

Sadly it won't be the full grid. Ferrari, Honda and Lamborghini won't be included in the pack, it's basically just new skins for cars that already exist in RaceRoom (Audi R8 LMS, BMW M6 GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3, Callaway Corvette C7R and Porsche 911 GT3 R, as far as I know).

go to hell. Lost of same cars, nothing new..... wheres even one Aston Martin or Ginetta, wheres Ferrari at last, wheres BRANDS HATCH GP???? They release many tracks , but I wonder, why so delayed BRANDS HATCH GP? Is it so difficlult? -I think yes, because better to born again some gt3 cars... :thumbsdown::O_o:

I own all RR3 content as well as all Race 07 content and I've never understood why they never released Brands Hatch GP either, it was in Race 07 and Race 07 even had RaceRoom content added late on, also a lot of tracks from Race 07 and STCC are now in RR3. Maybe it's some kinda licensing issue, but it is defiantly missed as is Ferrari. I'm still hoping for a Crown Plaza Raceway convert someday and the rest of the missing Race 07, STCC tracks.

So long as they are optimal does it really matter that much?
Honestly curious.
I mainly play modded AC but did love RRE and tire pressures never bothered me at all.

How would you even know they are optimal? Still struggling to find the menu where it shows tyre temperatures across the tread when you are in the pits. Does it exist? Since you can't adjust the pressures I guess it would be of little use anyway.

Tyre pressures are not the only setup options missing from R3E. GTR2 which shares the same basic physics engine has at least double the options.

How would you even know they are optimal? Still struggling to find the menu where it shows tyre temperatures across the tread when you are in the pits. Does it exist? Since you can't adjust the pressures I guess it would be of little use anyway.

Its all there, install the awseome simhub software and get an overlay set up. Or better get a 7" hdmi lc from china and run your dash on it. Worth checking out.
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki

As far i know Alex only done his magic on the 95 dtm merc unless i've missed something, and im following raceroom quite a bit. Its currently best developing sim on the scene (ACC seems promising but only gt3 so meh...)
Off the top of my head, GTR1 and Hillclimb Icons have been both updated recently. There also was the new manual transmission thing. Touring classics have been teased for some time as being worked on and nearly finished. Group 5 should be next I believe.

A nice update and anything like this is appreciated.

Yes I agree; a Lamborghini or Ferrari GT3 would be perfect. Surprised no Lamborghini as it seems that car was being released into quite a few sims. The Italian manufacturers seem to be really stubborn for things like this but it has got much better in recent years.

It’s funny though; being a DX9 engine I can run this sim at 4K on my TV, and on max settings and it just looks brilliant. Lovely attention to detail by this development team. Better than some DX11 engine based sims...and then of course there’s the soundtrack :)

A fun title and I need to race on it more often. Too much damn work! Lol

Last edited:
go to hell. Lost of same cars, nothing new..... wheres even one Aston Martin or Ginetta, wheres Ferrari at last, wheres BRANDS HATCH GP???? They release many tracks , but I wonder, why so delayed BRANDS HATCH GP? Is it so difficlult? -I think yes, because better to born again some gt3 cars... :thumbsdown::O_o:
Tell us how you really feel? Don't hold anything back! :laugh:

Last edited:
I think they upgraded the Porsche to the current bodywork. I agree with you all that we need Ferrari, Lambo and Honda.

I really wish they would just come out and tell us why they do not include those machines. This way we all aren't speculating.

Honestly I foresee a eFormula Race Room car pack coming before and of the aforementioned. I'd really like to see the McLaren GT4 Cup Car come to the SIM.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.