RaceRoom Racing Experience | Watkins Glen Confirmed For December

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have confirmed the outstanding Watkins Glenn International Raceway will be released for RaceRoom Racing Experience later this month.

50677951223_3d9e2c530f_k.jpg

The Glenn. One of the most respected and loved circuits in the United States, former home of the US Grand Prix in Formula One, and regular on many domestic and international racing schedules - and now it's coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience as part of a sizeable update scheduled for sometime before the holiday season.

Having already confirmed the Audi R8 LMS GT2 will join RaceRoom Racing Experience this month, plus a sizeable update to the simulation, it looks like RaceRoom fans are set to have themselves a very enjoyable festive season indeed....

50678784297_58df5125f7_k.jpg

Original Source: Sector3 Studios.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now, exclusively to PC.

Want to get the most from your installation? Start a thread and ask a question in the R3E Sub Forum right here at RaceDepartment!

50678701191_32b2b0e828_k.jpg

50677950558_b428e5407f_k.jpg

Last edited:
I think we just need more american cars now... We’ll soon have 7 US tracks and a GT4 Camaro or GT4 Panoz Avezzano would be nice, or a DPI-Spec car. Glen is an instabuy for me anyway

Well with S397 getting the rights to the Caddy DPi, I’m wondering if we may see that car in other sims as well now, but yes for sure if we had all the Marques represented as a DPi pack in Raceroom that would be brilliant.

I believe he is kidding like I was with my comments, just having a little fun not being serious all the time. Glen or Glenn it doesn’t matter we all love Paul
I'm sure you weren't serious, fair enough. I'm not sure about that Pedro guy, though. Anyways, my sarcasm detector seems to be in a bad shape these days, I have to admit.

Well with S397 getting the rights to the Caddy DPi, I’m wondering if we may see that car in other sims as well now, but yes for sure if we had all the Marques represented as a DPi pack in Raceroom that would be brilliant.
Yup, I know about those licenses linked to other sims - I’d like to have a fictional DPI (like 90’s F1 or the LMP1 cars) if licensed ones are not available though

Could Sector 3 do something similar to what iRacing have just done with Dallara and created their own vision an open wheeler with the iR-01

I'm sure there already some fictional machines in R3E, so no reason why they couldn't do a few more, if licensed cars are not readily available.

Extremely excited to see my home track get put onto Raceroom. The sim always had the best Group C cars, and now I can drive them on the fastest track in North America.
Could you please tell me how the Group C cars feel in comparison to rFactor2?
The FFB, tyre/road feel, the AI?
Those cars are practically the only thing I drive, and if they're anything close to rF2, I might give this sim a second chance.

Could you please tell me how the Group C cars feel in comparison to rFactor2?
The FFB, tyre/road feel, the AI?
Well, if we're talking about comparisons to the MakCorp Group C cars, then for start their FFB isn't completely broken in Raceroom, so you actually have some tyre/road feel.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea