RaceRoom Racing Experience Carspec Sheet

Hi guys, was tried of not finding a sheet with the car specs in the game now when we have the carfilter, so I made a simple one. If you find any error please tell me so I can fix it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BqKtFQuyaogmZWx9wRRBURcqonh7Qrgo9FDXU1gB3n4/edit?usp=sharing

Notes: The power figure is just the number from the store, except on cars with "PS" power, I have converted those. I did not convert the "BHP" ones since I looked up "BMW M235i Racing" has 333 BHP in-game, but BMW them self states that is has 333 HP. So I didn't do anything about that.

The power to weight is simply the power divided by the weight, for quick and easy comparison.

Some car have slightly different names in the sheet than in-game. For example, the AMG Mercedes are called Mercedes AMG in the sheet, so the same manufacturer stays together. Same with the "Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R", that is called "Chevrolet Corvette Callaway C7 GT3-R", just so it sorts with the other Corvettes. Also, all the Corvettes has "Chevrolet" before their model name.

A few "RaceRoom" cars dosn't have a country of origin. Those without I just put "Sweden". Also, all RaceRoom cars have "RaceRoom" before the model name.

I didn't use the engine configuration "L4" just so that all the Inline 4s stays together when sorted. So some cars are L4 but in the sheet they are called I4.

EDIT 1: Added aspiration to all cars as well, since why not. Some I had to guess since they don't exist IRL or if I couldn't find the right specs. Some have a "(?)" after them for this reason.

Anyways, enjoy :)

Last edited:
Holy shiit - what a great job.
Must have taken you some time:thumbsup:

Haha, thanks :D It took few hours, but most of the info is in the store page, so I didn't have to search a whole lot (except for the aspiration, that took some time on some models).

That is indeed a great job. :thumbsup: Makes interesting reading since these specs aren't easily available anywhere within the game itself. Love that the NSU gets top spot on the list. :)

Haha, I just happen to leave it sorted by lowest HP per kilo :p But you can ofc sort it yourself by clicking the little arrow at each column and choose "Sort A -> Z" or vise versa. The default should be A -> Z by car name :) And thanks for the kind words :)

But you can ofc sort it yourself by clicking the little arrow at each column and choose "Sort A -> Z" or vise versa.
OK now we are talking bussines :)
This sheet is really usefull.
I just tried to sort the cars after Power/Weight.
And suddenly I understand why the X17 is from another planet compared to anything else:roflmao:
Hehe and I can also see why my P2 laptimes are allways lower than my P1 times.:sleep:
This sheet is really good fun - thank you Filip :thumbsup:

@Filip Carlén very nice job, good work..
Just one small suggestion if I may, instead of alphabetical order maybe you can put them in class order so when someone wants to choose a car they can compare faster from your sheet with other cars from same class. Thanks

But you can ofc sort it yourself by clicking the little arrow at each column and choose "Sort A -> Z" or vise versa. The default should be A -> Z by car name

;)

EDIT: Oops, seems i can't use double quotes... :redface:

Mod Edit: Fixed. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Filip for updating the list.:thumbsup:
Hehe now I suddenly understand one of the reasons the FR90 cars are so fun to drive.
They are 3 amazing energy bombs from the time where F1 was both dangerous and entertaining.
And they sounds good too:)

Carspec Sheet sorted powerWeigh.png

What does the "Ranked Newest to Oldest" column mean? I remember being part of very early beta testing when the Aquila was the only car available, yet it's not ranked as the "oldest"? Also, are the physics update dates correct? Pretty sure the TTs and DTMs are all on the same physics aren't they, or am I wrong?

What does the "Ranked Newest to Oldest" column mean?
Skidmark who posted the sheet over at S3 noted:
Using information posted by @Alex Hodgkinson, @OtterNas3 and @Georg Ortner plus my own sleuthing here is a much more comprehensive car list.

Much of it is self explanatory but here's the detail:

Physics era:

Old: prior to mid-2015 "floaty". Still loved by many though, especially DTM 92.
New: mid-2015 to late-2017. Improved - not floaty.
Newest: the latest physics (since late-2017) from Alex Hodgkinson
Physics latest update:
The date of most recent physics update for this class (informationfrom Alex).
If the cell is purple the date shown is date of release - I'm assuming noupdates since.
If the cell is purple with white date: lost in the mist of time but likely to be 2013.
ADAC: I'm assuming they are all based on main GT3 class physics.
Note that WTCC 2017 was a livery update only so physics date is sameas WTCC 2016.
Ranked newest to oldest: shows the very latest physics as 1, rankedthrough to oldest physics. Note that for some older cars release daterather than physics date is shown (purple date) so this leads to someclasses (e.g. DTM 2013 and 2014) being ranked lower than they 'deserve'. In these cases 'physics era' is the better guide.
PIT: a class shown as IN the pits is currently receiving a physics overhaul which will be released... soon TM.
ABS: whether or not the cars in class have factory ABS - note that ABS can still be turned on/off as desired for all cars (multiplayer restrictions may apply and penalties apply for using 'artificial' ABS on cars without factory ABS).
Traction Control: whether or not the cars in class have factory traction control - note that traction control can still be turned on/off as desiredfor all cars (multiplayer restrictions may apply and penalties apply for using 'artificial' TC on cars withoutfactory TC).
Adjustable tyre pressures: whether or not the cars in class haveadjustable tyre pressures. Note thatother cars may appear to have adjustable pressures in the menu but this is an illusion. These are not the droids you are looking for.
Gearbox: classes with full manual gearbox allowing use of H-pattern shifter
PI: performance index - a value that defines the performance of every car class. Some classes that fall under the same Balance of Performance (BOP) share the same Performance index. That means these classes will be grouped together on the grid and listed as one class in the results. The lower the PI number the better the lap time from that class (all elsebeing equal).
PI rank: shows where class sits relative to other classes.
Car ID: ID for these cars in game code.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies