RaceRoom Can't connect to server error: 12007

Dear Sonat Ozturk

I can't play play raceroom for 2 day now. Since it has an error showing "Can't connect to server error: 1200" And I has been send the email to support but has no respond from them. Please help I pay a money $50 USD for DTM but I can't play it at all.

P.S. Please help me out anyone

Hi deneon,

12007 means the server name could not be resolved. Please make sure your firewall or any other security program you have is not blocking the communication to our servers.

In general it tends to be a firewall issue.

No I still have a same problem and I try several solution to fix this issue but It's not working. but one thing I curious about Is that I even can't get in to "simbin.com" and "http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php"
P.S. using every browser and different internet connection still not be able to connect to both site

So the question is "Is simbin server is down or they close server in asia?
This is not fair for customer that paid for a very expensive game but can't play that game!

Please help simbin
Thanks

Hi deneon,

Sorry to hear that you're still having issues.

We're investigating the problem although the fact that you can't even go to simbin.com or the support site is a bit puzzling.

In the meantime I suggest keep trying and not using your internet connection for anything else (downloading in background, streaming etc). while playing R3E.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies