RaceDepartment vs Wham! 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest.jpg

Goes to shop. No music is playing - this is good.

Gets to end of store furthest from the door: All I Want For Christmas Is You starts playing.

gtfo.gif
tenor.gif

I survived another day, but I suspect that I won't last the weekend!

I suspect that I won't last the weekend!

If I knew that I was this good at predicting things then I'd have taken up gambling by now - I've been Whammed! :(

My housemate's Spotify playlist is to blame for this one. The Carly Rae Jepsen cover came on and I thought I was safe. I did not expect my housemate to have the Wham! version lined up immediately afterwards! :cry:

Telling a mate about the game, @Azabadaza decides to be an absolute d***head and play the song.
Learn from my mistake, don't trust anyone that isn't playing the game as well.
-> note that it while Aaron was part of the broader conversation, it wasn't him I was mentioning it to

Last edited:
I'm dead thanks to some idiot German. Here I am waiting for the ski jumping world cup to start from Titisee-Neustadt and what other song does the local DJ play for us millions of TV viewers to hear. My Sunday had been so good and now it's all ruined :devilish:

At work this morning :
- "The look I'd like to have for this video should be similar to the George Michael's Christmas song"
- "which song ?"
- "this one !" (showing me her phone with Wham playing)

Oh for ***** sake man! Who the ****? Oh I am out! Whammed! I was shopping and somebody put the ******* song, in the shop, for ***** sake, honestly! What the **** are we doing here?

After successfully listening to three different covers of Last Christmas this week, I was finally Whammed. I met my demise at 3:50pm today while Christmas shopping with my middle daughter. They weren't even playing festive music, but some current hippy hoppy garbage. Standing in the aisle while watching her pick out blue hair dye for her little sister, and I barely even noticed the radio until it started playing.

jup, after surviving for so long i got whammed on thursday, was at schiphol airport for a school assignment and a santa with some girls was singing feliz navidad, after he finished immediatly wham was started, nowhere to escape :cautious::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%