RaceDepartment Socially Responsible Sim Racing Expo Meetup 2019™

I would go, however the flights from Florida with short notice are a tad over my annual spending budget. Have fun at the event!
I'm in the same boat. Would be an absolute no brainer but coming from Malaysia would cost the family budget for holidays for a whole year in this part of the world... (Thailand, Bali etc)
Have an awesome weekend and I'll aim to get to one of these events in the future during a well planned trip back to the UK to see family and friends.

I am on a business trip in the US and will fly back on the 31st. I can’t go directly to the ring after a full workimg day and 15 hour travel so I will not be there either...

Hoping that next year the timing is better, so I can help putting a nice RD trip together again. For this year, enjoy yourselves!! Have one for me gents... or 2 :)

Hoping that next year the timing is better, so I can help putting a nice RD trip together again. For this year, enjoy yourselves!! Have one for me gents... or 2 :)

Marco - this x 1000 .. :thumbsup:

I was blown away at last year's RD trip - quite an effort I'm sure but it was so much crammed into those days. Fantastic.

Safe travels.

hi
i will be on the SIM EXPO on Saturday. I don't know if i can join RD so late because i have to drive home afterwards. So from me its a maybe. But i think it would be also a good idea to join each other on the Sim Expo at a specific point and time at Saturday while the Expo is ongoing?
hape

Looking forward to it gents, should be another epic weekend I hope!

@hape it would be nice to have a mid day meet, but with the SRO E-sport series, various sim related tasks and everything inbetween, it's practically impossible to find a free spot! Busy weekend, but tons of fun :)

Looking forward to it gents, should be another epic weekend I hope!

@hape it would be nice to have a mid day meet, but with the SRO E-sport series, various sim related tasks and everything inbetween, it's practically impossible to find a free spot! Busy weekend, but tons of fun :)
Is it true that all attendees of the evening event get a free one-year RD premium membership? :)

So this decided my indecision if going by car or E-bike is the best choice and probably booked the last room under 100 Euros in Adenau:thumbsup:. German law is still very pleasant to alcohol-influenced bicycle-drivers and as long as you don't hit anything, 1.599 permille is allowed:D Not hitting a cow on the way to Adenau might be a challenge and not overheating the brakes:)

So what's on the schedule? First hour iRacing vs ACC?:laugh:

I was blown away at last year's RD trip - quite an effort I'm sure but it was so much crammed into those days. Fantastic.
Next year we will organize a new trip, promised. This year due to our work for the SRO series and SimExpo being hosted 3 weeks earlier than normal we really didnt have the time to get it all sorted.

To be continued for sure as last years meeting was epic!

Already at the location
FB_IMG_1567099955245.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%