RaceDepartment Now On Telegram

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Telegram.jpg

RaceDepartment is now active on Telegram and you can join as one of the founding members! Install Telegram on your PC or Mobile device and join our channel today!

Do you wish to stay on top of latest sim racing and motorsport news but are you growing tired of traditional social media channels where finding news is increasingly becoming harder? Well some of us do too and are happy to provide you all the latest news on Telegram.

How can I join the official RaceDepartment channel?
Easy! You can install Telegram on any (or all) of your favorite devices. Just follow the steps below and we'll see you soon!
  1. Download Telegram by clicking this link
  2. Join the official RaceDepartment Channel by clicking this link.
  3. Done!

How do we reply on telegram?

I'm no expert but i think that it depends: Telegram is similar to Whatsapp so you can chat with people and create groups but you can also create channels to send feeds to the subscribers, see it as a news feed: they send you the headlines and you can open the article from Telegram, in this way you don't have to enter to the website and see if there are updates.
It's used as a one-way communication.

Here is idea, why don't the sim community develop their own
Try Chat over IMAP, thats the latest in Messenger-tech. You can use your usual email-address and only need the client. Your mails/communications are displayed like in a usual chat-client, you can setup your own cryptography, etc. Pretty cool.
Telegram, Whatsapp, Threema, etc. all use their own servers/crypto. With COI you can choose your own. Next level :thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000