RaceDepartment GP2 Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't rush them, just don't take years on one post ;)

Even the FIA can handle results better than you can ;)
I'm not the one facing a penalty here. I could've had this done, but instead I am attempting to find the best solution to a misinterpreted rule, don't worry, I could post right now if you really want.

I'm not the one facing a penalty here. I could've had this done, but instead I am attempting to find the best solution to a misinterpreted rule, don't worry, I could post right now if you really want.

So? This is not the best place for an argument, if you do want an argument, we shall do it in conversation ;)

How long does it take to find the best possible solution. Just give me and Ben a 10 minute penalty, like I understood it. That's all.

So? This is not the best place for an argument, if you do want an argument, we shall do it in conversation ;)

How long does it take to find the best possible solution. Just give me and Ben a 10 minute penalty, like I understood it. That's all.
Ahh, but you aren't the moderator, and that isn't how the rule should've been taken. I have no problem here, hit me with a PM if you want. Are you getting an idea here??

Ahh, but you aren't the moderator, and that isn't how the rule should've been taken. I have no problem here, hit me with a PM if you want. Are you getting an idea here??

That is how you explained the rule. It should have been clearer. Hahah, you think you are owning me - not.

That is how you explained the rule. It should have been clearer. Hahah, you think you are owning me - not.
I don't deny it should have been clearer, I don't care if I'm 'owning' you. But if you want me to be heavy handed with this frankly delicate situation, the s*** will probably hit the fan.
I doubt there is any judgement I hand down in which everyone is happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back