RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We, drivers, must create an union sindicate like the F1 pilots :grouphug::whistle:

:woot:

Good idea, with this way you can help for the improvements of the game..ACtually as we had at this race, following "1 HOUR rule" is hard for me too.. Yesterday it was saying not one hour, but now even Paulo's illegal finish says One Hour....As you know it says one hour to the time between 1-2 hours...So this rule is very hard to follow..Sorry Paulo and Patrick if i wrongly destroy your finishes :( ...I'm thinking of making ur first finishes Legal.....What others think?

Thank you Dave. You are right , this is just a game. So yes their finishes now legal.:good:..This is the last sprint race of this season after all,, next year we must find a more "visible" rule about this....NO NO NO !!! I just realized we can see "exact" times below the area we type our posts.:clap::victory:...As i see :

18 Hours Ago 15:00 Paulo Ribeiro finish 18 Hours Ago 14:56 Ross Balfour FINISH! 19 Hours Ago 14:13 resir014 pit 19 Hours Ago 14:10 Paulo Ribeiro pit
Paulo only waited 50 minutes as Garry said....And Patrick :

14 Hours Ago 19:05 Patrick Duivelaar finish 15 Hours Ago 17:51 Patrick Duivelaar pit

waited even more than 1 Hour as he said...Then ONLY PATRICK's finish is LEGAL ! ..Sorry Paulo :disapointed:....

Now the reace report : That was an exciting and very incidentful sprint race. Penalty's given, some taken back, and so on.
Ross Balfour won a great victory here. He was very fast. After him Garry Pullen cam second and announced his championship title mostly. Paulo tried a different pitstop strategy and this ruined him. He is 3rd . Patrick also was accused about a rule breach, but after the investigations his finish has been legal. He is 4th. 5th place went to Brett. They are still behind OSR. Last point went to Niklas, it seems he has lost his hopes for the title....

Ross please choose someone to crash at next race. I can't believe this prize is selected again!

Extremely Important EDIT!!!!!

"

SPRINT RACES

First you will say "pit" then will wait for one hour. Then you can say "finish" to end your race. If you don't wait for one hour, your engine is blown up.

"

I forgot this rule!!!!! Sorry Paulo but your engine is blown up. SO no finish. Sorry Mate :( ...This makes Dave Stephenson gained 1 point after his break . That was the only point OSR took from this race.....Sorry but this is like real f1, investigations can be made after the race. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes