RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven, I don't mind having the same car from last season, but I am afraid I won't accept a non-v2.0 car. We have a template in place, and for this season I intend it to be used.

VRT OLD
a43t.png

VRT NEW

iqog.png

Car-Template.png

Aaaaaand HONKs Car has arrived!

New:
pw81.png

Old:
u0q9.png

Its the first car with a airbox not as high as the others. Also the mirrors are the first time ever not as high as before.
The underbody is straight this time, the airbox a bit more fluently, a smaller t-cam.
For the nose i have had another version, based on the Mercedes W01, i transformed it like in thsi version because Omer liked it more ;) All versions ive made will come inot the car-data package ill release (in it every car ever made since LiveryMaker 2.0 was there).

A little stripe of black on the airbox is the only paint-change (if you ignore the fix of the green colour are on the frontwing. I had also made versions with a bit more livery-changes, as i said, you will see them in the car-data, which isnt released yet.

So.... I am updating the database with pre-season results... Damn, season 20, two Heinken wins, two second places for me.. Great start, but the first races were... Hmm....

----

Update:
Test Races added.

Fun Statistics:

Most wins in Test races:
James Chant - 5
Thomas Hackel - 3
Linus Broström - 2
MacDonald, Utzer, Carter, Tveit - 1
---
Mercedes - 3
Heineken Honda - 2
Skype Mercedes - 2
Jaguar, Crown Seven NetRex, Caterham, HONK, Ferrari, Stan James Racing, Red Bull - 1

Most Poles in Test races:
James Chant - 2
Thomas Hackel - 1
---
Heineken Honda, Skype Mercedes, Caterham - 1

Most used tracks:
Jerez - 9
Mugello, Magny-Cours, Paul Ricard, Storforshei, Brands Hatch - 1

Last edited:
ok guys, I am going to give you warning. Once it is Boxing Day (26th Dec) here in Australia, testing will be 'open'. I say that because there is no certainty that it will be started on the 26th or after, just a warning that it could be anytime on or after that day. Good luck and a Merry Christmas guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes