RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
FERRARI LEAD FIRST TEST SESSION
SCRAPPY RESULTS OTHERWISE, NO PECKING ORDER ESTABLISHED
Fastest Time: Rami Saidy (Ferrari)

The Scuderia led the way at Jerez, the first time in a long time the glorious old team of Maranello have done so. Rami Saidy took the lead #16 car around the fastest, but equally as exciting for the team was that of rookie Lesley Buurlage who finished a strong and well deserved 5th. Old Wolf finished a close second in times in the new McLaren-Mercedes car, while Ben Utzer started another pre-season on the podium in the Online Racing-Ferrari.
Keeping in short, here were some other big names: Alexander Macdonald completed his fastest lap for fourth, but while pushing hard the next lap binned the car completely. Some say various parts of the car were found in Catalunya. Sig was 7th while committing an act that will be penalised in season proper, I spelt Steven Poirier's name right for once, Garry Pullen's comeback started further back then he hoped, Florin's title defence even further back than that, while we wish that all is well for James Chant and Thomas Hackel.

Results
1st. R. Saidy (Ferrari)
2nd. O. Wolf (McLaren-Mercedes)
3rd. B. Utzer (Online Racing-Ferrari)
4th. A. Macdonald (Heineken-Honda)
5th. L. Buurlage (Ferrari)
6th. J. Laad (Jaguar-Ford)
7th. M. Sig (Nirvana-Renault)
8th. S. Poirier (Viper Racing-Dodge)
9th. O. Said (Honk-Ferrari)
10th. R. Squire (Jaguar-Ford)
11th. B. Herbert (Online Racing-Ferrari)
12th. G. Pullen (Red Bull Racing-Renault)
13th. X. Foro (Red Bull Racing-Renault)
14th. F. Diaconescu (Nirvana-Renault)
No Time J. Chant (Heineken-Honda)

Nice quick conferece
@Rami Saidy This must be some great signs of what's to come for Ferrari this season?
@oldwolf The McLaren last season was the car to beat, what about this new one?
@Benutzername Does pre-season mean much to you?

Last edited:
You could have told me... Cause it wasnt on purpose :p

54p5.png

Welcome everyone to a test where no test has gone before. Welcome to Bathurst, today you make the first run on the mighty Mount Panorama. And by the way, at the time that I post this, it is 2014. I SPEAK FROM THE FUTURE :D :D
GOGOGOGOGO!
Bathurst.jpg

FEATURE RACE​
Bathurst is home to the biggest endurance race in Australia, it is a feature in it's own right. 3 straights are connected by a twisting and winding mountain section. So many people have pushed the limits a bit too hard there and ruined 12 months of preparation. Thankfully this is just a test and you will only be wasting 2 days of preparation. So good luck and remember this is a feature race again people. FUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
2014 is so amazing, it is exactly like an hour ago in 2013....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%